What do you mean?

Mal's POV
I sat in a restaurant waiting for someone. I knew I shouldn't be seeing him without telling Harry but he would never let me speak to him. "What do you want for a drink?" The waitress asked. She clearly did not want to be working tonight. "A coffee." "We don't have coffee. We only have water." "Then an iced water." "We have tap water." And then she walked away. I guess I forgot about how lame the drinks are here. Like, not even coffee? Anyway, I've been out for a couple hours, looking around for Uma, but she was no where to be found. I have looked literally everywhere for her. I had a bad feeling about it, honestly. "Hey Mal," a voice said, coming from behind my back. I wanted to turn around and punch him in the face, but I fought the urge. He sat down on the other side of the booth, across from me.  "Hi, Ben." Ever since I got the letter from him, requesting for me to speak with him, I couldn't stop thinking about what I would say to him. Not to mention I only received it early in the morning. Good thing Harry was asleep when I got it. "Why do you want to talk to me?" I asked, a snarl in my voice. "I have decided to invite some more people to Auradon and I wanted you to know first handed." I didn't know why he was telling me this but I listened in. "Who are the people?" "Um... Gill, Harry Hook, and Uma. But Harry was the only one who didn't agree. I wanted to ask you if you knew why?" He clearly didn't know about Harry and I. "What makes you think I know why?" "Mal, I know you. You have a history with the three of them." "Well, you're right. I do have a history with them. Especially Harry. But I didn't even know that they were invited. He didn't tell me about it." I felt a little shocked about this news. "Is there something going on between you two?" "Who, me and Harry?" "Yeah." "Sort of. We're together. Like, boyfriend girlfriend kind of thing." "I thought you said there wasn't really dating on the Isle." "Well, people lie, Ben. It's not a criminal offence." I was kind of pissed with him. And I had every right to. "So I'm guessing you are the reason he isn't coming over." "Probably." "Well, I have to get Gill and Uma to Auradon, so I'll, um, see you another time." I nodded and he left. Then the waitress came back over. "What do you want to eat?" "Nothing. I'm leaving." I got up and headed home.

"Harry! We need to talk!" I called from the front door. I walked into my room and saw him spray painting one of the walls. He turned around when he heard my footsteps. "We need to talk." "Yeah, we do." I sat down on my bed and he copied. "Why didn't you tell me that you got about the offer you got to go Auradon?" "How do you know about that? And I was going to tell you today but you've been gone the whole day. Where have you been?" "Oh. Well, early this morning I received a letter from Ben. He wanted to meet with me so I did. And then he told me. Uma and Gill are leaving. Then before we met up I was looking for Uma. I needed to speak with her." "What did Ben and you talk about?" "About your offer, how I lied about dating people, and us."