Shes back

"Harry! Come over here!" Uma called. Just another stupid thing she needed done. Course she needs me to do it. "What's up sweetheart?" I asked miserably. "Can you take these swords to the sharpener? They're too dull for my liking," she said with a smirk. Uma handed me a sword holder with at least 10 swords in there. "See you in a bit, my love," and then she gave me a peck on the cheek. It felt priceless. Like she didn't mean it. But that was what everything felt like with Uma. It's been 4 years since Mal, my first love, left to go to Auradon, and she got married to King Ben 2 years ago. How dare he steal her. But I was a pirate, and she was now a queen. I had to accept that. She was never coming back.

"Hey Henry," I said, walking into Hades Tool Shop and Sharpener. Henry was Hades' son who worked for his father, as Hades was quite lazy. "Running another airend for Uma?" He chuckled. "Obviously," I rolled my eyes. Everyone knew that I did everything for Uma. I missed being Captain. I felt like a disgrace to my father. Whatever. That didn't matter now. "I want the swords done within an hour." "I'll get the them done when I get the chance, Harry. Don't be impatient," he winked at me. Henry took the swords out of my hands and I left. I decided to get some fresh air so I walked over to my pirate ship, well, Uma's pirate ship. She would be working in her mothers restaurant and no one goes on there with out Uma so I would have it all to myself.

The view was taunting. All you could see was the pathetic school for all the 'good' kids. Deep down, I knew Mal didn't fit in there. She could never be that perfect queen Ben wanted her to be. She was a villain at heart. I felt angry. I needed to do something evil. I looked around my ship and decided to go below to find something that Uma loved. Down below deck was four rooms. Uma's room, storage, kitchen and living area, and more storage.
I eventually found Uma's glass pirate globe that I gave her for her 18th birthday. It was one of her absolute favourite objects. I took it back up to the deck with me, where I stood and threw it. Hard. It smashed into a hundred little pieces all over the deck. Water, glass, and little items were everywhere. But I still didn't have that satisfaction I wanted. So I found more things to break. I snapped a couple expensive pens that Uma loved, I smashed her favourite mugs and plates, and I destroyed everything I had ever given her. "Did Uma break up with you?" A voice said behind me. It was familiar. It was the voice I was longing to hear for so long. I tried hard to not let it out, but a tear slid down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly and I turned around to see her standing there casually with her arms crossed and purple hair slung over her shoulder. "Mal."

Thank you so much for reading my book and I hoped you enjoyed! If anyone is interested I just released a new Dramione book too called Stolen Kisses!
-Haleigh❤️