Chapter 7

Murdoc knocked on Russel's door and hid something behind his back. He heard Russel getting off his bed and the floor boards squeak.

The door opened, and a tired Russel smiled. "Hey, Murdoc. What time is it?" He asked.

"It's... I think... I'm not... Really sure..." Murdoc stuttered and looked off to the side shyly.

Russel scratched the back of his head. "Well, is there something you wanted to ask me?"

Murdoc blushed. "Can we sit on your bed?"

"Yeah, sure." Russel grabbed Murdoc's free hand and walked him in.

"Uh, I... I got you something." Murdoc revealed a small box from behind his back.

Russel took the box and opened it. Inside was framed photo of the band when they formed.

"Wow, thank you, Murdoc." Russel said before kissing his cheek. "I remember this. Before recording our music." He put the photo on the stand next to his bed.

Murdoc smiled. "It was in my room, for some reason."

"I have a question for you. While I went through the laundry the other day, I found this stuffed animal." He picked up a beige-coloured rabbit that was sitting next to his pillow. "Is this yours?"

Murdoc blushed. "Uh, n-no, that isn't mine! It must be Noodle's."

"Well, I asked 2-D and Noodle, and they claimed it isn't theirs. It's not mine, so we figured it was yours."

"Well, you know me. I don't keep childish things." Murdoc lied.

"Man, you admitted to having a crush on me." Russel giggled.

"Okay, it might be mine."

Russel smirked. "C'mon, admit it. You're the only one in this house who didn't claim it."

Murdoc turned. "Okay, it's mine..." He mumbled. "Can I have him back now...?"

Russel hugged Murdoc and handed his stuffed animal back. "You know, that's really adorable."

"Shut up."

Russel giggled as he stroked Murdoc's hair slowly. "Cutie."

(Author's Note: The bunny that I put in this chapter is this one: 

Yeah, the one in the DARE music video. Lol(I love this scene too much and Murdoc looks adorable not gonna lie.))