"How long have I been dead?" He asks after a few minutes. "6 years." I sniffle pulling away and Ray frowns. "Did you ever get married again? How's my nephew?" He asks excited and I frown. "He died, in the explosion Ray. He wanted to see you, mum took him there, everyone died that day." I truthfully speak and watch as Ray starts to sob.

"Mum is dead? What about Anna? She took care of you right?" He cries and I shake my head. "Anna was pregnant Ray, she died." I admit, eventually his friends leave us in the room alone after realising the sensitivity to our situation.

"Y/N, please tell me this is a joke." Ray begs and I shake my head. "I'm so sorry." Repeatedly Ray apologises and I try my best to comfort him also overcome with emotions.

"I should've been there, with you." Ray speaks, finally breaking the cold hard silence.

"You should've." I admit standing up.

"Ya." He huffs wiping his tears away and leading me back to the front.

"Hi, I'm Kendra, Ray's fiancé, I'm sorry I couldn't see you before, it's really nice to meet you." A bubbly young woman approaches me and I frown eyeing her carefully.

"Not now please babe." Ray whispers apologetically to his fiancé and she smiles before leaving us be.

~~~

"I don't want to wear that if they're her clothes." I snap at Ray, refusing to dress in Kendra's clothes.

"All this time travelling nonsense, what doesn't make sense to me is, you got engaged, when you could've easily saved Anna's life! Your unborn child's life!" I scream at the top of my lungs, no doubt his team can hear us from Leonard's bedroom.

"Y/N please don't do this to me, I'm helpless." Ray frowns and I start to cry again. "My son died Raymond, my parents died, a week before that my husband died in a car crash, my sister in law and niece died, my brother died, and all of a sudden he's alive, I'm helpless. You could bring me back my baby right now if you wanted, but you just choose not to!" I yell furious and Ray only disagrees with me.

"I loved him, he was more a son to me than you Y/N, and you know that." Ray argues back.

"If you truly love or loved me, you'd have died just like you were supposed to that day, and given me back everyone else I love and care about!"

"Do you think I haven't tried that Y/N? Do you honestly think I haven't tried doing just fucking that? I practically raised you all my life! It kills me to know I've caused this, that I've destroyed your life, you've always been my baby to me! I've tried everything Y/N, I wanted to bring    Y/S/N back more than you could ever imagine, but God just isn't letting it happen!" Ray shouts and I flinch back in fear. He notices and lowers his head in shame.

"I loved him Y/N, I really did, I'm sorry." Ray tries to touch me but I pull away. He pulls a shirt and jogging bottoms out of Leonard's wardrobe leaving me to dress myself alone.

~~~

A while after Ray left me alone Leonard knocked on the door, before deciding to accompany me.

"You know, Kendra is a really nice girl in my personal opinion." Leonard admits and I smile to myself.

"I know."