He chuckles at the explanation, and when he sees Luffy looking, he gives her a pat on the shoulder. "Now that's something I wanna see. Next time we take a break, we can give it a try. We're gonna have to be alone though, so that nobody gets hurt."

She raises an eyebrow at the small affection, but she doesn't think much of it, so she stays on topic. "Sounds good to me. For now, let's get back to searching for the girls."

The freckled man does as he's told, and turns away from her to be on the lookout. When he spots his brother frowning at their conversation from the corner of his eye he couldn't stop himself from smirking. It can't be too long before his brother finally says something about his feelings, just needs another nudge.

Luffy could only scowl as he looks around for a way to distract himself from the annoying feeling he's having in his chest. It feels like someone punched him in the chest, and it's really pissing him off. Especially when he doesn't know why it keeps coming back.

He stops looking around, when sees the group of small cacti, that are planted on the ground nearby, and decides to eat out his rage. "Hey Rose, can you put me down?"

Rose turns around, and pauses at the angry frown on Luffy's face, before she slowly nods. "Umm yea sure, you gotta take the luggage back though."

He grabs the sled while he keeps his focus on the ground. "Sure, thanks for the lift."

"No problem..." She gently sets Luffy down along with his sled without saying another word.

As soon as the captain's safely back on the ground, Rose turns to Ace and speaks soft enough for only him to hear. "Hey, don't you think Luffy's been acting weird today?"

Ace pauses at the question, before he turns to her with fake curiosity on his face. "Weird how?"

"Like he's been spacing out, and just now he looked like he was ready to punch something. Do you have any idea on what could be bugging him?"

Ace couldn't believe that she doesn't get what's happening, so he turns away from her to hide his devilish grin from the situation. "I'm sure he's fine. He's never been good with hot weather like this. He just needs to cool down."

"Hey Luffy, what are you doing?"

Rose and Ace stop their conversation from Usopp's voice, and they quickly look down to see Luffy not walking anymore, and letting go of the sled.

The rubber man ignores his question and looks past the group with a frightened look on his face! "IT'S A TSUNAMI!"

Everyone widens their eyes on the accusation while Luffy starts running around like a crazy person, and shouting about a fake tsunami!

Rose looks around, then becomes slack jawed, when she sees the bitten pieces of cactus on the ground. "Oh crap, he didn't!"

She quickly lands herself and Ace with the guys, while Luffy keeps screaming about a tsunami.

"What's going on with Luffy?" Zoro asks they keep watching their captain run around.

Usopp looks over at the cactus, then sighs. "It really wasn't a good idea after all..."

Chopper looks up at him in confusion. "What wasn't a good idea?"

"After Rose placed him back on the ground, he chomped on some of the cacti growing over there." Usopp points to the bitten cacti, so the others to turn their attention to the plant.

Chopper widens his eyes at the half eaten plants, then jumps up. "Those are mescal cacti! They're used to make hallucination drugs!"

"WHAT?!" The others look at him in shock while Luffy grabs his sled, and glares at the group.