BTS Part 7 [Rewritten]

"I'm going to miss you," Nari cried, holding back tears. She didn't want me to leave her and I didn't want to leave her either. But I had no choice. I had to go home because of school.

I made a promise to Nari that I would return back to Korea after my senior year of high school. But that didn't make our goodbyes easier.

Nari wasn't the only one saying farewell. BTS had also come along bringing gifts and souvenirs for me to bring back to the states.

Nari stepped back from our hug, allowing me to say goodbye to the guys.

Jhope ran up to me demanding a hug.

"I'm going to miss you, Madison," Jhope sang, squeezing me to death.

"Jhope." I managed to gasp.

"Jhope, let her go. We need to say goodbye, too," Rapmonster complained from behind. Jhope let me go.

"Thanks," I said turning to Rapmon and giving him a hug.

Each boy said their goodbye and gave me a hug. As I came up to Taehyung, his smile had a tinge of sadness. He didn't want me to go.

Our moment the other night was still fresh in my mind and I knew it was fresh in his mind as well by the way he hesitated to grab my hand. His hesitation was short lived before his hand moved over mine in the most natural way possible.

I looked up at Taehyung, his smile still there. "Text me when you arrive safely. Ok?" I returned his smile and nodded. My vision blurred as tears threatened to fall. Every part of me urged to hold on to him and stay here, but I had no choice.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Taehyung let out a soft sigh and moved his hand to gently wipe away the tear. A nervous laugh escaped me and I hid my face by looking at the floor.

"People will see," I warned, glancing to the sides, hoping no one would recognize Taehyung.

I lifted my head to see Taehyung purse his lips. He nodded in agreement.

A voice echoed within the airport as it spoke through the intercom. It announced my flight would soon be boarding. It was time to go.

I looked up at Taehyung once more, taking in his face one last time.

"Goodbye."

I turned and walked away, letting go of his hand in the process.