BTS Part 10 [Rewritten]

I walked into Jungkook and Taehyung's bedroom. They were too stupid to set an alarm so I was left to waking them up.

I wrapped my sweater tighter around myself as I realized their room was freezing. But my legs were still cold. I normally only wore shorts and a random shirt to bed.

I stepped into their room and walked over to Jungkook first. He laid on his back with a hand on his bare chest while the other one dangled off the bed, the covers only covering up to his waist. I grabbed his shoulder with one hand and shook him.

"Come on Kookie. It's time to get up." But he didn't wake up. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Taehyung who was sleeping flailed out over the bed.

"Taehyung. Wake up," I cooed, shaking his shoulder then rubbing my hand against his cheek. His eyes stayed shut but his hand moved up to cover my hand still on his face. A square smile plastered itself on his face and his eyes squinted to tiny lines. "Taehyung, you need to get up. Wake up Jungkook as well. He's not waking up for me."

My hand left his cheek as he nodded and I walked back to my room to get ready. Once the boys were done getting ready, that included a slight touch of makeup, they met me down stairs in the kitchen so we could talk to their manager. He had a few requests and rules for us. One being that he wanted us to wear masks as much as we could. Which was stupid because whenever I had a soccer game, like today, I had to wear a shirt with my last name on it. That kind of beat the purpose of covering my face.

The boys and I agreed to the managers requests and I grabbed my backpack from the kitchen. We walked to the bus stop with my brother. I was taking them on the bus today just to give them the experience of riding the bus. But tomorrow we were definitely driving because I didn't want to wake up this early again.

Once the bus came, we all lined up to get on. The lower class-men went on first and then we followed behind. Out of habit, I bowed to the driver, who was an older gentleman, as I got on and the boys did the same. The driver looked confused but understood it as a sign of respect.

We walked to the very back of the bus and I sat down with Taehyung to my left and Jungkook in the seat across from us to our right.

"Wow," Jungkook said. "The bus is big." He looked around and out the windows. I laughed at his childishness.

"How long is the ride usually?" Taehyung asked.

"Um..... I don't actually know. Here, one sec." I carefully got up and walked over to Jack who was sitting in the front talking with his friends.

"How long is the bus ride?" I asked. But he just stared at me. And so did his friends. I pulled down my mask wondering if that was what they were shocked about. "How long is the bus ride?" I asked again. Nothing. Then I realized what I had been doing, I was speaking in Korean. I immediately switched to English.

"Sorry, hey guys," I said waving to his friends. "How long is the bus ride, Jack?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Around thirty minutes, I guess." He responded.

"Ok, thanks." I got up, put my mask back on, and walked back to the back of the bus. I sat down next to Taehyung. "Thirty minutes." I said switching to Korean.

"Good." He said.

"Good?" I asked confused.

"Cause I'm going to do what Kookie is doing. Sleeping." I turned toward Jungkook. He was laying down on the seat with his legs in the aisle and his eyes closed. Boys. I rolled my eyes. Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned up against the window.

I can't blame them. With all the jet lag, they hadn't got much sleep lately. They slept the whole ride and when we got to school, I woke them up. We walked off the bus and into school. As soon as we did, we immediately got stares.