BTS Part 4 [Rewritten]

[Rewritten]
The boys dropped Nari and I off at her apartment, watching as we stepped out of the van and into the darkness of the night. We said goodbye and I even added a few of their numbers into my phone.

Nari and I walked inside her apartment, a small cozy building, and we both went straight to our bedroom, one we shared with separate beds.

I didn't get any sleep while I was at the hospital. I was exhausted. And the rush from the fans took more out of me than I expected. I dragged my feet as I made my way into the room.

As I changed into pjs, I placed Tae's bear beside the bed and put his hat on the bear as well. I smiled at how cute the bear looked and how it reminded me of Taehyung himself.

I checked my phone to see what time it was. 7:00. I also had a text from someone.

"Good night Mads! Sweet dreams!" It was a text from Taehyung.

"Good night Tae! See you in the morning." I texted back.

I placed my phone down on the night stand and jumped into bed. I quickly fell asleep.

~~~~

"Mmhh. Thanks for the food Hobi," I moaned, stuffing my face with chicken Jhope had brought.

"No problem," Jhope smiled.

We were all sitting around in the dance studio and eating the lunch that Jhope had bought for us. The boys had been practicing while Nari and I watched. I was still limited to what physical activity I could do but Yoongi was back to practicing. He just had to be a little cautious.

"So," Jin started. "Are you guys busy next weekend?" Nari and I both looked at each other, sharing a look between the two of us.

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so. Why?" I asked taking another bite of chicken.

"Well, we have another concert coming up and-"

"-and we wanted to know if you guys wanted to come!" Taehyung interrupted Jin. Tae showed his box shaped smile and practically jumped up and down as he sat on the floor beside us. Jin, on the other hand, just stared him down. Taehyung noticed his glare and calmed down.

"Um, sure," Nari spoke. "Sounds like fun!" Jin and Tae smiled.

~~~~

The boys returned to their practicing after we ate. Over and over again. Practice seemed to never end and although they were all tired, they still put everything they had into their dances.

After a couple of hours, Nari and I got bored of sitting. Nari suggested we go grab some ice cream. I was definitely in. We both snuck out of the room as the boys were practicing.

We walked down the stairs and stopped in the lobby before we walked out. The boy's manager said it would be best to hide our faces for a little while. So we both put on masks and sunglasses and walked out of the building. A few people on the streets eyed us as we walked out, but luckily, no one came up to us.

"How are your parents doing?" Nari asked as we sat down after getting our ice cream. Since the elevator accident, I had only called them a few times.

"Good. Mom and Dad both miss me. And so does Jack," I said. Jack, who's 14, is my younger brother.

"That's good. How does he feel about you staying in Korea? I know that once you're done with your senior year of high school, you're planning on spending most of your time in Korea," Nari stated, finishing her sentence with a lick of her ice cream cone.

"Yeah. I don't know how he feels. I know I'm going to miss him. Even if he is a pain in the butt," I joked, eating a scoop of ice cream.

"Do you think they will ever come visit you in Korea?" Nari asked turning to me for a moment.