BTS 2 [Rewritten]

"How long have we been in here?" Jungkook whined impatiently. He wasn't the only one getting impatient. Everyone was itching to stand up and move around, but we couldn't.

"Twelve hours," Jimin exaggerated with a groan.

"No. But at least six," Jin clarified from the corner.

"Well, I bet we pissed off the taxi driver," I joked with a weak smile.

"It was 10:30 by the time we walked out of our room. He would've been pissed even if we didn't get stuck in here," Nari noted.

"I'm hungry," Jungkook whined, banging his head against the metal wall behind him as he slouched against it.

"Aren't we all," Yoongi retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Nari. I might have something to eat in the side pocket of my backpack," I stated, pointing in the direction of my bag.

Nari reached over and pulled my bag closer to her. She opened the side pocket and pulled out a bunch of granola bars. I always pack food with me in case I get hungry or something like this happens. The boys can thank my three plus years of medical training for that.

Nari passed the food around to the guys. They gladly took it and quickly stuffed their mouths.

"You want some?" She asked when she got to me. I shook my head.

"I shouldn't eat anything. And neither should you," I ended, pointing to Yoongi. He paused with his mouth open and the opened bar centimeters from his mouth.

"What?!?! How come?" He complained, throwing his hands up and eventually dropping them onto his thighs.

"I don't know how bad your wrist is so the best thing to do is just not eat," I answered.

"So?"

"So, do you want to die because you suffocated on that stupid granola bar?" I said getting frustrated.

"It's just a granola bar. How-?"

"Fine! Go ahead and die." I paused a second before continuing to yawn. " I gave you my warning," I stated, interrupting Yoongi. He sat there, mouth agape, staring me down. Jin, who was sitting next to him, ripped the bar from his hand and glared at him. Yoongi gave him that "What did I do?" look. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall.

Taehyung reached up and gently pulled his shirt away from head. He looked at the back of my head and the blood-covered shirt then placed it back on my head. Taehyung had been sitting shoulder to shoulder with me the whole time. He also was the one tending to my wound.

I yawned again.

"Madison, you shouldn't be getting tired. It's only 4:00," Nari offered in a worried tone.

"I know. I know. I'm trying to stay awake. It's just...*yawn*... It's really hard," I complained. "If I fall asleep, wake me up. Got it?"

"Hey!!! Jin! Jungkook!" A faint voice yelled from above. Everyone looked up.

"Yeah! We're down here! Woah!" Jin stood up quickly and the elevator shook. I grabbed onto Taehyung's arm to steady myself. Although, if the elevator fell it would be no use. We would all go down.

Everyone stayed completely still and wide eyed.

"Ok guys! Don't move! Is anyone injured?" The voice yelled.

"Ah, yeah! Two of us!" Jin yelled back, making sure not to move again. He looked down to Yoongi then me.

"Can we lift them up in a harness?"