Chapter 15

*Justin's POV*

Pattie: Mandy! Is that really you? Oh my God. It's been so long.

The two of them hugged.

Selena: Again, you two know each other?

Mandy: Yes, we were best friends since we were kids. We litteraly grew up together. Then, when we were 18, Pattie had to move from Texas to LA.

Pattie: We both cried so much. We were inseperable. I can't believe I finally saw you after all these years. And know our kids are dating which is even more awesome.

Mandy: Yeah, I really support their relatioship. Justin is very sweet guy.

Pettie: Selena is great girl too. And he finally get rid of that bitch Miley. Sorry Justin, but I really don't like that girl.

Justin: It's fine, I can't believe it took me that long to realize that she's a bitch. Now finally have a perfect girl.

I kissed Selena on her cheek. She smiled.

Selena: Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you, we applyed for x-factor this year.

Mandy: That's nice honey. You know I support every move you make.

Pattie: Yayy can't wait for the x-factor. Well it starts in few days. I've been trying to make Justin apply for few years now. How did you do it, Sel?

Selena: Well it wasn't hard at all. He accepted immidiately.

Justin: Well mom it's Sel who told me.

Mandy: Aww you twoo, you are so cute.

Selena: Justin let's go cook something for lunch.

Justin: Okay

We entered the kitchen. I really love her kitchen is so huge and it has apsolutely everything. Not that mine doesn't but still..

Selena: What are we gonna cook?

Justin: I was thinking Giros, it's really delicious.

Selena: Agree. Okay let's first go grocery shopping.

*Selena's POV*

We got into my car. Justin was driving. We got into the store.

Justin: Okay, so first, we need Tortilas. Potato, meat, tzatziki sauce...(A/N I really don't know what else goes in giros, I just know it's delicious.)

After we bought everything we went back to my car and drove home. Our moms were talking about us, of course. We just came into the kitchen not interupting them talking.

I put meat in frying pan and Justin was flipping it.

Justin: I need flour.

Selena: For what?

Justin: To do this

He grabed the flour and started throwing it on me. I took a bit myself and we were all white. It was so much fun except the fact that our meat was burning and everything in kitchen is white. I flipped the meat.

Justin: I won.

Selena: No, you didn't. You are more white than I am.

Justin: You sure?

Selena: Yep.

Justin: Oh you're right, you won..

Selena: Yayyy

Justin: Now you deserve a price.

He picked me up, sat me on the kitchen counter and started kissing me really passionately. I kissed him back. It felt so good. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer than he already is if it's even possible. We deepened the kiss.