Chapter 4

*Justin's POV*

I hate doing this to Selena. I mean I always do it with other girls but Selena is different. But I hate Cher so I really wanna win this bet.

*Selena's POV*

I just can't wait to see Harry. He is my best friend since forever. I'm glad I'll see him because I probably won't see him for a while. When I broke up with Nick, I fell for Harry. But it's still not as much as I like Justin. I don't have feelings for Harry anymore. I think.

"Hey there" a cute curly hair boy interupted my thoughts.

Damn it, he's stunning.

"Harry, I'm really glad to see you" I hugged him.

"So what do you wanna do" I asked.

"I have no idea"

"Do you wanna watch some movies?"  I asked.

"Yes that would be nice. I wanna watch some good horor if it's okay with you"

"Yeah, let's watch a horor movie" I smiled. I don't really like horor movies, I always get scared, but I'm just glad I'll watch it with Harry.

We entered my house. My mom hugged him. She was really happy that he came. She always tells me that he id really nice guy and I should be happy to have him as my best friend.

I screamed through every scary part.

He put his arm around my shoulder. I think he somehow did this whole 'I wanna watch horor' thing on purpose.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

When the movie ended we just sat there and talked....than Harry needed to go somewhere and he'll be back in few hours.

*Justin's POV*

I need think of a good plan how to win this bet. Why did I agree on the bet anyways? Not that I complain, I want Selena so much, but this is mean. I got a message.

Ryan: Hey dude. How's the plan going?

Justin: Hey don't rush me, I really like her so my plan needs to be really good.

Ryan: Well let's make it more complicated. You have to kiss her by tonight and this night you'll spend with her, doing you know what.

Justin: Wait, what?

Ryan: You said you can make all girls fall for you...

Justin: Okay okay. No need to rub it in. I will do it tonight.

Ryan: Oh this will be interesting. But how I'm I supposed to know that you won't lie.

Justin: What now you want me to get the cameras in my room?!

Ryan: That's actually not the bad idea!

Justin: Are you fucking crazy. You want to watch me and Selena

Ryan: Just kidding dude, I believe you.

I don't have much time. I'll text Selena now, if she could meet me.

*Selena's POV*

When Harry left I got into my house and I saw my phone went off. It was Justin.

Justin: Hey beautiful

Beautiful? Wtf?

Selena: Hey Jus!