Chapter 2

*Selena's POV*

Nick was nice, but I had to break up with him because he had to move to LA. I couldn't have a long distance relationship. I was really sad after I broke up with him but then I moved on. And now I think I like Justin.

"Hey" Nick said.

"Hi Nick" It was nice that I saw him but I think he need to move on like I did.

I got outside of my house.

"Look, as I heard that you came to LA I found out where you live and immidiately come to ask you to get back together again" he was a little bit nervos.

"Sorry Nick but I moved on, you should too" I said.

"But Sel, I just can't stop loving you! Whole year I wasn't with you I felt empty. I can't get you out of my mind"

And it gets worse, Justin just showed up. Oh no....

*Justin's POV*

When I got to Selena's house I heard a boy telling her that he can't stop loving her. I can't believe it. I actually thaught that Selena liked me a little. I really thaught that I would win Selena's heart, but now I have competition? This is not good.

"Nick please...just go," Selena said.

These words made me feel a little bit better.

"Hey Justin," she said.

"Hey Sel," I hugged her.

"Hey I'm Nick, Selena's ex," Nick introduced himself to me.

"Hi I'm Justin."

"I'm sorry Selena, I don't think I can just move on like you did. I know you probably like someone else, but I think that I'll never love anyone the way I loved you," Nick said sadly.

"I'm sorry Nick, but you're right, I do like someone else," Selena confirmed.

Wait, what? Selena likes someone else? My heart broke a little.

"And now Nick, please just go," she said.

"Okay, bye Sel," Nick said.

*Selena's POV*

Did I just said that I like someone, in front of Justin? What if he realize that I actually like HIM? What if he doesn't feel the same way? I can't believe that I just did this.

Justin smiled at me. My heart melted. I looked at his dreamy brown eyes. I could look in them forever.

"Shall we go?" Justin asked.

I opened his car door for me. He's such a gentleman.

"Thanks," I said.

He got into car and drove us to his place. Wow his house lookes really nice. We got into his car.

"Surprise!!! Welcome Selena!" there was so many people.

"Justin?"

"What?" he asked with the smile on his face.

"What is this all about?" I asked.

"Well I throw you a little welcome party and invited few friends from school so you can meet them" he said.

"Few? Your whole school is in here!" I smiled. "Well thank you anyways" I hugged him.

I got into his house and sat on the couch. Two girls came over to me.

"Hey I'm Demi and this is Taylor. Welcome to LA Selena! Hope we can be friends." Demi said.

"Hi, I hope so too" I said. They seemed really nice.