Chapter 14

*Selena's POV*

I woke up and saw Justin already awake looking at me.

Selena: Why are you looking at me like that?

Justin: You are sooo cute when you're sleeping.

Selena: Thanks. Justin I have to ask you something..

Justin: Sure babe, what's wrong.

Selena: Are you mad at me? About last night?

Justin: Sel look, I'm not, because it's not you who did it. And I would probably be a little mad if you didn't tell me about this, but you called me. I trust you Sel and I'm not mad, don't worry.

Selena: Thank godness. I love you Justin so much it hurts. I feel so empty when I'm not with you.

Justin: I love you too Sel. I used to be a player before I met you. You changed me, in the best way. I never thought that I would love a girl this much.

He leaned in and gently kissed me. I kissed back. Gosh I love him to death.

Selena: Let's go downstairs.

We went downstairs and saw Benzo in the kitchen.

Selena: Good morning Ash.

Ashley: Good morning dear. I'm making us breakfast.

Selena: Aww thanks. Pancakes! Yummi!

Justin: Yayy!

We jumped around like little kids.

Ashley: It's done, I'll set the table.

Selena: You don't have to, I will.

Ashley: Nope, I insist.

Selena: Okay. I'm gonna go upstairs and change.

Justin: Me too.

I grabed my sweatpants and a T-shirt that revals my belly button. I went to bathroom to change and do all the morning routine. I had pink bra on and since the T-shirt is white, pink bra was shown under it. It looked kinda hot. When I got out I saw Justin hot as usual.

Justin: Hey hottie.

Selena: Oh stop calling me thatt.

Justin: Well you look hot.

Selena: Thanks...I guess

We went downstairs and sat down at the table.

Selena: Ashley thanks so much for pancackes.

Ashley: You're welcome Sel.

We finished our pancakes, they were awesome.

Justin: Wow Benzo, this is awesome.

Selena: Yeah, it's so delicious.

Ashley: Thanks guys. I have to go now, Niall wants me to come.

Selena: Awwww, have fun. But not that kind of fun.

Ashley: Hahah don't worry, not yet.

She packed her stuff. Justin and I hugged her and she left.

I got a message.

Mommy: Selly, I'm coming back today. Can't wait to see you. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Selena: Yayy, can't wait to see you too, mom.

Mommy: :*

Selena: It was my mom, she'll be here in couple of minutes. Now you can meet her, I told her a lot about you.

Justin: Great, my mom is coming back today too.

Selena: Maybe we can invite your mom here so the two of them can meet.

Justin: Yes, that's a great idea.

*15 minutes later*

Someone knocked the door. It was my mom. I opened the door and hugged her.

Mandy: Hey Selly. I mssed you these few days.

Selena: Me too, and it wasn't only few days, a lot of it happened here. But first, and the most inportant, this is Justin, he's my boyfriend now and I love him to death.

Justin: Hello ma'am. It's nice to finally meet you. You don't need to worry, I love Selly so much.

Mandy: Hi sweetie, Sel told me so much about you. I'm glad you guys are together. And you can call me Mandy.

*Justin's POV*

Her mom is really nice. I really hope she will aprove our relationship. And I hope that my mom and Mandy will like each other.

Selena: Mom, I have an idea. Justin's mom is coming back today too, so maybe we can invite her for lunch today so you and I can meet her. What do you think?

Mandy: That's a great idea. Justin sweetie, tell her to come. She can come now.

Justin: Okay, I'll tell her.

Selena: And Justin and I can cook us something for lunch.

Justin: Yeah, that would be nice.

It will be great fun to cook with Sel.

I took a phone out of my pocket and saw I had a message.

Mom: Justin, I came home, where are you? I miss you my baby.

Justin: I'm at Selenas house.

Mom: Who is Selena now?

Justin: My girlfriend, she's awesome. She's not like any other girl. I love her to death. She's the best thing that happened to me.

Mom: Oh sweetie, you're so in love. I'm glad you broke up with Miley, she wasn't good for you. (A/N don't get me wrong, I love Miley)

Justin: Yeah, and Selena and her mom would like to meet you and they wanted you to come to Selena's house for lunch today. Selena and I could cook something for lunch.

Mom: Okay Jus, tell me where she lives.

Justin: Literally two house from our. In the big white one. I'll come outside of the house so you can see it.

Mom: Okay, I'll come now.

Selena and I went outside of the hoise so my mom can see us.

Justin: Do you think your mom likes me?

Selena: Yes, she does. Do you think your mom will like me?

Justin: I'm sure she will. She didn't really like Miley, she was a bitch, but you're awesome and she'll totally like you.

Selena: I hope.

My mom came and I hugged her.

Justin: Mom this is Selena.

Selena: Nice to meet you madam.

Pattie: Dear, call me Pattie. It's nice to meet you. You seem lika a really nice girl.

Selena: Thanks, Pattie. Let's go inside, my mom is there.

We went inside.

Mandy: Pattie?

Pattie: Mandy?

Justin&Selena: Umm...you two know each other?