Chapter 13

*Selena's POV*

Nick was at the door. Like, seriously?

Selena: What are you doing hereee?

Nick: Just came to see you my love.

Next second he was all over me.

Nick: If you don't wanna have sex with me, than I'll rape you. Of course it wouln't be rape if you like it, and I'm sure you will.

He pushed me to the wall and started kissing me. I tried to pull him off of me but he just held me tighter. He picked me up and put me on the bed in my living room and laid on top of me. I was yelling. Ashley was probably already asleep.

What am I gonna do? I grabed the phone that was on the table next to the bed. I didn't know what else to do, so I texted Justin, I know he will be so mad, but what choice do I have.

Selena: Justinn, come to my place right away, please help mee. Nick is trying to rape me

Nick was still on top of me. He was all over me, kissing me everywhere. I was crying and yelling. What the hell is Ashley doing up there, is she dead? Finally Justin came in and pulled Nick away from me.

Justin: What the hell are you doing Nick.

Justin punched him in his face so hard that he started bleeding.

Nick: I was about to have sex with her but you ruined everything.

Selena: Nick that was a rape. I can't believe this...After all we went through you were ready to rape me.

Nick: Selena I just want yoo to myself.

Selena: Well Nick I don't want you. I want Justin, and only Justin.

Justin: Aww babe

He kissed my cheek.

Selena: And now, Nick, go away and never come back. NEVER

He got out of the house and slamed the door.

Selena: Oh my God Justin, I'm so sorry.

Justin: It's not your fault babe

We heard someone going down the stairs. It was Ashley.

Ashley: What happened here?

Selena: What the hell were you doing up there Benzo. I thought you were dead. I was yelling so hard but you didn't hear me.

Ashley: Sorry, but when I fall asleep it's not easy to wake me up. But what happened.

Selena: Nick tried to rape me.

Ashley: Woah woah woah. First, who's Nick? Second, why would he do that? Third, how could I not hear that? And fourth, what is Justin doing here?

Selena: Nick is my ex boyfriend and he still likes me, but I don't like him. And I yelled for you to come and help me get Nick off of me, but you didn't hear me. Then I grabed my phone and texted Justin. He came and punched Nick.

Ashley: Oh my God. He such a jerk.

Selena: I know. Thank godness Justin came.

Justin: You know that I'm always there for you. Even if it's 4 am. I have to go now.

Selena: Why don't you stay here?

Justin: I don't know...

Selena: Come on, why not?

Justin: Alright I will.

Ashley: I'm so tired so I'm going back to bed.

Selena&Justin: Good night Benzo.

Ashley: Good night.

She went to the room where she was sleeping.

Justin and I went to my room and we both laid on my king sized bed and cuddled up with each other. I felt so safe with him. We fell asleep in each others hands.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

This chapter was kinda weird and short, right?

Well my spring break started so I'm not sure when I will update next chapter, hope it'll be soon.

Love you all ❤