a/n

howdy hey it's emma. i know i said i was gonna do the next two chapters but like seriously fuck it. i have nothing else to write about and i just don't wanna publish something just to publish something, yknow?

on a happier note: i finished my first fucking book! what the fuck! amazing.

i have so many other drafts n shit but i don't think i'm gonna upload any, or at least until theyre finished bc it's such a commitment and i feel guilty and pressured into writing. it's so much easier to just say fuck it and do whatever, yknow? like write when i want and it can take me like a month to write a book but so what bc you guys will never know the difference if i publish it as like when it's completed? cause you won't be waiting for it? idk. and i doubt you guys care, but i feel like as an author, that's a bitchy thing to do. so, yeah. i'm not sure if i'll ever publish again but i'll definitely keep writing here and on my other account, or, yknow just in general.

but i'll probs edit this book cause let's be real.

ABOUT Y'ALL::::::

i just want to say i love you guys so fucking much. i want to thank you all for being by my side through the whirlwind that this book is. like i've said previously, this is my first book, and it means so much that i've had the support that i have through this. thanks for your comments, votes, pm's, everything. it means so much to me.

ALSO KAIDRRINSIDNRIE

if any of you want me to edit your books or give you advice or answer questions i can always do that. i can't promise that i'll have the wattpad app and i'll answer you right away but i'll probs get back to you? i don't wanna say something like that cause in like a year idk where i'll be in life so. yeah but it's tots worth a shot.

haha ily this is sad and nostalgic and gross i'm sorry have a nice day :)

-emma