Moving in!!

I moved in with my three brothers, since they were in my street. People say that this is the best place for you to stay. I heard some of my highschool friends live in mystreet. So I got into thinking that I can move in with my brothers. The moving truck came and I knocked at the door. The door opened just to see Garroth surprised.

"Hey Big brother!!" I said in a happy tone.

"Hey sis!! Don't worry we will help you move in!" Garroth exclaimed.

Garroth called out the rest of my brothers. They helped out in moving me in. At least Mama and papa said it was ok, since I need to save up for my own house. They showed me to a wonderful (favorite color) room. It suited me.

"Gargar.... Where's Zuzu and Pea??" I asked Garroth.

"They're a bit shocked you are here.... But wait I see Zane peeking. Zane!!!" He said as he was going to get Zane.

"OK..OK.  You found me. Now...that you are here this house will be 10 times crowded!! " Zane complained.

"Now.. Now... You don't want mama coming over dont ya??" I teased him.

"Don't you dare pig!" He threaten me with words.

"Don't call me a pig!!" I shouted.

"At least I didn't munch food down like you!!"

"At least I don't look like a weirdo with no friends who has only one FrEAKING FRIEND TO EVEN CARE FOR!!" I yelled at him.

"Why you little--" he got mad.

Garroth got between us and said.

"Now.. Stop fighting!!! Zane stop fighting with y/n. She is but a young girl."

"Hey I ain't no girl! I am a woman!" I said.

"Woman... Girl..blah blah they are just the same." Garroth said annoyed.

"Big brother just go now.." I said.

"But.."

"Go now all of you to your rooms.." I told them.

"You don't want a gift from me??" A familiar voice said.

I turned around to see it was Vylad!! The best brother I had in my entire life!

"Pea!!" I said as I tackled him.

We both fell to the floor.

"You are quite a little tackler... Here its a welcome to the neighborhood gift!" Vylad said.

I opened to see it was a locket with all of us in it.

"Aww... Thank you.." I thanked and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey... What about my kissies??" Garroth asked

"No kissies for you!! You ate just like Zane... But tanner!!" I teased them.

I heard knocked on the door and Garroth opened the door.

"Hey Aph!!" He said.

He then let the woman in. I looked at the woman and she was actually Aphmau his old friend. I came down the stairs and she was staring at me.

"Garroth is that?" She asked.

"Yup my baby sister Y/N..." He said.

"Hi Aph..." I said with a shy tone.

"Wow!! Y/N look at you!! Wow!! Wait let me text someone to come over." Aphmau said.

"And done!! They say they will be coming in 3......2.....1..." Aphmau counted.

There were  knocks on the door then I saw people coming in. There were 3 boys. 1 with blue hair and eyes, one with light brown hair and blue eyes and a white haired guy with green eyes. Then came a meif' wa and a blue haired woman with blue eyes. They were all familiar it got into my mind. My friends!!

"Hey girl! Remember me... The all pucnh one?" Katelyn said.

"I remember you Katelyn!"

"Kawaii~chan brought sweets for y/n ~ sama. "

"Kawaii~chan these are so good!" I said as I tasted her sweets.

"Woah... Look at that beauty..woah!" Travis said.

"Travis... Stick to Katelyn.."

"Hey!!" Katelyn reacted.

"Did you fell from heaven?? Cause you look like an angel.." Dante said.

"Dante..pls. Lame lines.." I said.

"Hi! I'm Laurence Zvhal... Nice to meet you y/n." He pretended as if I didn't know him.

"Laurence... Stop pretending!!" I giggled.

"Wait where's Aaron??" I asked.

" he said he'd be here." Katelyn said.

Suddenly a man burst threw the doors. It was Aaron

"OK... Why...am...I..here... Again..??" Aaron asked as he was out of breath.

"H-hi A-Aaron." I said stuttering.

"Oh..  Hi y/n!!" He said as he hugged me.

I blushed.

~Time skipped by lazy woman~

People left but Laurence didn't.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hmm?"

"Let's hangout!!"

"I'd love to Laurence."

Laurence pulled me to the park. We were chatting then got something to eat and came back. Then he gave me a tickle attack!!