As soon as we walked in we where greeted with more cameras and sasukes family waiting there for us with a lady." Ah so this is the man who sold the heart of everyone's youngest uchiha " said the lady with a smile and I smiled back." He didn't have to steal it, my heart it was always his" Sasuke said making me blush a bit as we stopped in front of the others I quickly moving closer to Sasuke."well isn't that just wonderful! You two must be so in love ! Are you both ready to start the interview our cameras will be going live in five minutes I'm going to go finish getting ready see you boys in a few bye." The lady said with a smile and two thumbs up before walking off.

." I thought we would have enough time to change " Sasuke said to his family and his mom frowned. "You where but you guys took longer then we expected... where is your work by the way ?" Mikoto asked as she took out some makeup from her bag." We left it in the car along with some gifts the teachers gave us" sasuke said as his mother started putting more makeup on his neck. " remember don't say to much and be careful they are sneaky and this is live so there's no way to hide or erase anything. " sasukes dad said as Mikoto finished with sasukes neck and moved back to her husband." We are sorry Naruto we weren't able to tell you exactly everything and how it should go but I'm sure my brother will help you okay so don't get to nervous." Itachi said and I nodded." ALRIGHT PLACES EVERYONE WE WILL BE GOING LIVE IN LESS THEN A MINUTE!" I heard someone shout and I jumped a bit." Come on Naruto stay close and I'll squeeze your hand if your starting to say to much okay" Sasuke said and I nodded as we all left to where the shooting was going to take place.

Sasuke and I sat on together on the couch while the lady from earlier sat on an arm chair next to us. We where in one of the many lounge  rooms in the house and all cameras where on us and in that short time the put some mic's on both sasukes and mines shirt. As one of the cameras mans started counting down and finally the nervous got to me. I started freaking out in my mind scared that I was going to mess up on live television.i felt Sasuke give my hand a light squeeze and I looked to him and he gave me a small nod and I nodded back taking a deep breath and trying to relax as the guy pointed the camera to the lady and she smiled happily and started.

" Good afternoon world we are here with Sasuke Uchiha and his Fiancé Naruto Uzumaki as they agreed to give us a private interview right after been engaged just a day ago! So Mr. Uchiha and Mr. Uzumaki how are you both feeling ? After all just yesterday already engaged!" The lady asked both Sasuke and I and I smiled throw the nerves." We are both extremely happy it's not every day you get engaged to the person you love " Sasuke said and she awwed. " what wonderful news ! so let's get to it with the question which I'm sure is what everyone wants right now . we asked for the the people of the world to drop us questions they would love for you both to answer and millions where dropped are you ready to hear the most requested and some of my person favorite?" She asked and Sasuke and I both nodded." Prefect so first of the bat is when did you boys meet? " she asked and I felt this was something I can easily answer." We meet in kindergarten and we where inseparable." I answered a little more confident trying to not show my fear to much as that's not very uchiha like even if I'm still and Uzumaki.." really then how is it we are burly hearing about you now ? Not trying to be rude " she said and Sasuke quickly responded." Well when I was in kinder I quickly fell for Naruto and asked him to be my bride and refused to let him be in others eyes not wanting someone to seal his heart and him from me." Sasuke said and I blushed a bit." That's true he would get angry when someone would get to close but that's not all a few years after that I lost my parents and I became and orphan we didn't see each other for the few years while I was in The orphanage. But as soon as I was adopted and going back to school Sasuke and I quickly recognized each other, but we where both scared of what would happen if people found out about our relationship. so we hid our relationship and acted like strangers but when we where alone we where one again ."I said Lying through my teeth." So why come out now ? And get engaged so quickly?" She asked and Sasuke squeezed my hand I suppose he will answer this one." Well on Saturday everyone saw what happened and yes I was kissing him in the car for those who are wondering ... you see we where both becoming tired of this hidden relationship and angry at seeing each other be with someone else. so at the day of the party I couldn't take it as a friend of mine was lip locking with Naruto and I couldn't blame Naruto since he had just seen me with Sakura doing the same and he knew the only way to really hurt me was if he kissed a guy as well and once I found him I couldn't handle it. I knew how he felt seeing me everyday pretend to love her and not him seeing me kiss her and not him being something with her and not having to hide from the public eye every time unlike every time I was with him . So that day I understood knowing someone might be watching I didn't care anymore I pulled him out the party both of us in pain from seeing each other with someone else. I promised him I wasn't going to hide anymore and I didn't care what others thought about us and I was going to prove it to him if he just gave me more time and he did so now we are both happily engaged." Sasuke said and even I believed what he was saying damn he's good with his words and at convincing others. " wow well that explains a lot alright here's another question will you guys be adopting children later in life? seeing as you are both male " She said and my eyes widen a bit. We aren't supposed to talk about the baby and stuff right? Oh god I'm getting nervous again and maybe just a little nauseous. " I don't know we might adopted but who knows I know Naruto loves ki-" and I interrupted him as as I quickly let go of his hand snaking him a bit on the shoulder before covering my mouth as I realized it wasn't just nerves I quickly rushed out of the interview and to a bathroom a women just came out of in which I just made it and quickly started to throw up. God dammit why now !! I asked as I continued to throw up.

~~Sasukes pov~~

I looked over into the direction Naruto just ran off to and I was about to get up knowing what was going on but I saw my brother as he gestured for me to stay seated and he ran after Naruto. Dammit why now especially on this question." Oh god is he okay ?" Asked the girl and I sighed and nodded. We are in live tv as well dammit." Naruto has been getting sick randomly lately the doctor said it's fine and nothing to serious and it should go away before the new year." I said stretching the truth." Oh alright well I hope he gets better soon. Should we continue or wait for his return?" She asked and I new Naruto might be in there for a while." Let's continue I'm sure he will be fine my brothers with him." I said and she nodded." Alright so let's see the next question is when is the wedding? Or do you both plan on waiting till after you are both done with school?" She asked." Probably as soon as possible after I've been waiting to make him mine since kindergarten " I said still not believing that I actually wanted him as my bride once. " wow so should we be expecting a wedding by the end of the month?" She said as a joke." Don't be surprised that's for sure " I said in a not joking matter since I don't really like jokes her eyes widen and she looked at me amazed." Oh my ! Are you serious!" She said and I nodded." Why not its December already and soon the snow will fall so what not" I said knowing it probably would be the best choice as Narutos stomach is starting to grow everyday and he's just a month and who knows how many days so it would be better to get married before he starts showing to much." Have you talked  to Naruto about this ? I mean isn't it such a short time to plan a wedding?" She asked "hn. It could be but I don't care and no we haven't had time to really decide on anything yet. " I anwerd and she nodded." I see.. oh Mr. Uzumaki you back ! Are you okay ?" I heard her ask and I turned to see Naruto with a small smile on his face. I quickly got up and walked over to him as my brother was holding him keeping him from falling down. I took him from my brother and helped him back to our interview where he rested his head on my shoulder as soon as we sat back down." I'm fine thank you." He said and she nodded." Maybe its best if I take him to bed would you mind if you continued the interview with my family?" I asked and she nodded." It's fine we have a few questions for them as well" she said and I nodded gently picking Naruto up in my arms he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck as I gently carried him out bride style my family quickly taking our place as they quickly started getting asked questions. I could feel a camera still on us as I carried him up the stairs and into my room in where we vanished from everyone's view and ears. I gently placed him down removing the mic's that where on us and took them out side my door leaving them there before locking the door and going back to Naruto who stood there waiting for me." I'm sorry about that I can't control when it happens.." he said and I sighed." It's fine it just shows our child is fine and that's what matters now let's go you need to sleep or do you want a massage?" I asked as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed  where he quickly laid down on his back." A massage sounds nice " he mumbled and I nodded.