"That's wonderful!" Ellen said as the crowd cheered loudly. "Wow," The woman continued as the crowd quieted. "So what've you been up to these past few months?"

"Recording, and getting our new album ready. We're starting to set up interviews to promote our new stuff," Normani explained.

"You were all recently in Vogue magazine?"

"Yeah," Ally began, looking to the back screen that projected an image of the family shot from the magazine. "Aww, look at us."

"Fun fact," Camila began, shifting in her seat

"Fun fact," Camila began, shifting in her seat. "We were trying to recreate one of our old pictures so Mani needed to wear a wig and Reagan, being the goof she is," Camila poked Reagan's stomach playfully, "chose to wear it at the end of the shoot and ended up tripping over its length."

"You just keep getting cuter and cuter," Ellen said to the child who giggled.

"That she does," Lauren agreed, kissing Reagan's cheek and earning cooes in the process.

"Any releases to look forward to?" Ellen moved on.

"We should be releasing a single December 9th, and another on January 4th. As for the album, we don't have an exact date yet but we'll be sure to let you all know," Camila said, glancing to her bandmates for some confirmation.

"That's great, that really is. The music world had certainly missed you all."

"We missed it," Normani said with a laugh, her smile growing.

"And Camila, are you staying a solo artist at the same time?"

"No, Fifth Harmony is my priority and I plan to work solely on the new projects and tour the girls and I are planning."

"Lauren, I'm guessing you've moved back to LA seeing as you lived in Miami?"

"Yup," Lauren began, rubbing Reagan's arms. "I was pregnant with Reagan when Fifth Harmony chose to go its separate ways and I had family at home to help me out. My parents have always been my greatest supporters and they've helped with Reagan in so many ways I could never properly repay them."

"I'm sure you going back to your dream is payment enough," Ellen said.

"I hope so. The move wasn't easy but these girls are my family and now they're Reagan's as well."

"How's life with all these ladies, Reagan? Is it crazy at home?" Ellen asked, looking to the tiny blonde.

"Super crazy! Mommy says I'm the silliest but that's not true," The girl said, earning laughs.

"Who's the silliest then?"

"DJ. She does silly dances on the kitchen table when no ones' looking."

"Reagan that was our secret!" The Polynesian said making the little one giggle.

"I knew there were footprints on the table!"Ally said, finally figuring out the mystery of the prints that were noticeable in direct sunlight.