Chapter 9

"So what have you decided, Lo?" Normani asked as the five girls sat down in the same place their discussion took place in a week ago. The only difference was that candles and string lights ignited the area seeing as it was late into the night. The guys had gone out to meet up with some of Devon's friends, and the girls decided to get Reagan down an hour after her bedtime before actually discussing the impending matter.

"I talked to my parents, and I thought a lot about returning to the music industry. I know I said I was worried about Reagan, and I am, but she's good at adjusting. She's open to change. I'm not."

Ally saw the shift in her friend's body language and new something was wrong. "What is it, Lo?"

"After our split I was... well I wasn't okay. The stress of the baby, and losing everything that I had grown to know was frightening. I don't know, I haven't been able to place myself with any commitment other than Reagan. Everything else I've been touch and go about, including work."

"Do you not trust that Fifth Harmony would last?" Camila asked carefully.

"I don't trust Fifth Harmony with another end," Lauren clarified, finally making the others understand.

"Are you worried that we are going to just drop one another again?" Normani asked, receiving a nod.

"Why don't we make a promise right now?" Camila began, leaning her elbows over her knees as she looked to all the girls. "If we chose to get back together then we will take the proper time and effort to slowly exit the music industry once again should we all chose to in the far future."

"Like a proper and safe end that allows us all the time to find where we are going instead of leaving people on their asses," Dinah said, nodding with her friend.

"I could work with that idea," Lauren said, smiling for the first time since they sat down.

"So does that mean what I think it means?" Ally asked, her pitch rising with excitement.

"Fifth Harmony is getting back together," Lauren said, jumping to her feet so she could tackle the three girls on the other couch. Dinah joined in on the hug, allowing the five to squish and tickle one another in their pile of bodies.

"Things are about to get insane," Camila said, smiling when her laughter subsided and she found Lauren nearly on top of her due to their hug being the initial start of the large group hug.

"Please, they already were," Dinah said, flipping her hair with a smirk before a small voice interrupted them all.

"Why didn't you invite me to the hug?" Reagan asked as she held her tiger cub close to her chest.

"Aww, Reggae Sun!" Normani gushed, pulling her arms from under Dinah and reaching them out for the little girl. "Come cuddle."

"Okay!" The little blonde ran forward and jumped on top of Dinah, which made the dancer below her groan from the extra weight.

"Jesus," Normani coughed out earning laughs from the others.

"What are you doing up, wild thing?" Camila asked, brushing some blonde hair from the child's face. Reagan shrugged and began to play with the fabric of Dinah's shirt.

"What is it, cubby?" Lauren asked, pushing herself off of the Cuban and reaching down to take Reagan into her arms.

"I had a bad dream," The little one admitted, a blush coming to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry to hear that, babe. Do you want to talk about it?" The child shook her head to her mother's question and nuzzled her face into Lauren's neck.

Reunion (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें