"I could still use one," The brunette said, opening her arms for the little one. Reagan happily shuffled into the embrace and allowed herself to be held by her aunt.

"Did Eric hurt you?" Camila stiffened at the question but didn't release her hold.

"Yeah, Wild Thing, but I'm okay."

"I don't think it's okay that he was mean. Mommy always said that if my heart hurts I have to use my words to tell her and not angry actions 'cause then it makes her heart hurt."

"Your mommy is very smart," Camila commented.

"Is your heart hurting?"

"A little."

"Maybe I can protect you. I'm a tiger and tigers are strong," Reagan said knowingly, her eyes looking up to the woman expectantly.

"How will you protect me?" Camila asked, cocking an eyebrow, which earned a giggle from the little one.

"With hugs and kisses, and happy words," Reagan said, kissing Camila's cheek and giving her another big hug. "You said that the dragon has to protect the unicorn and the tiger, but something bigger hurt you so now you have to let the unicorn and the tiger protect you until you're better."

"You're very sweet, Wild Thing. Did you know that?" Camila asked, her fingers moving blonde hair from the little one's face.

"I don't want you sad, Mila. I have a lot of happy in my heart to share."

"Thank you, Wild Thing. Now, what do you say to sleeping some more?" Camila offered, glancing to the clock on her nightstand that read 7:32 am.

"Can I stay with you?"

"Of course. Your snuggles are already making me happier."

Hearing this made Reagan smile brighter before she curled into Camila's chest and allowed sleep to wash over them.

~.~.~

Lauren awoken a few hours later to an empty bed. She knew Reagan wouldn't have gone to her own bed seeing as she hardly used it to begin with, therefore leading her to believe that the blonde had found one of her aunts instead.

The woman got out of bed and made her way to the door beside her's, knocking lightly before pushing it open and finding Camila and Reagan curled up together in bed. The sight brought a smile to her lips before she hurried back to her room to grab her phone.

Minding her step, Lauren stood on the bed and lifted the phone up the capture the cute cuddling from above, praying that she won't drop her phone on either of the sleeping beauties.

Reagan snored lightly, startling Lauren, which caused her to shift her foot on the bed. Camila opened her eyes and looked stunned for a moment before laughing.

"Lo, what's going on?" She asked, using her free left arm to rub her sleepy eyes. Her right arm was still trapped under Reagan.

"You stole my daughter so I was thinking about sitting on you," Lauren stated with a shrug, plopping down on Camila's legs.

"Great plan," The brunette said, glancing to Reagan.

"How're you feeling, Camz? She didn't say anything wrong?"

"No, she was fine. Really sweet actually. You raised her well, Lo."

"Thanks," The brunette said as a blush crept onto her cheeks. "But really, how are you?" Lauren took Camila's hand carefully.

"I'm good. It's sort of a load off knowing that he's gone. This is the first morning in a long time that I've woken up and not had someone complain about me cuddling too much, or kicking them in my sleep by accident."

"You just can't control these legs," Lauren laughed, poking the legs she currently sat on before laying herself on Camila's open side. "You deserve to be loved better, Camz."

"I know. Thank you for helping me realize that," Camila said, allowing herself to snuggle closer to her friend despite her other arm being trapped.

"We have to go to the studio today," Lauren hummed.

"It's a Sunday. We can go in a little late."

"You're stubborn."

Camila scoffed, "Please, we both know that you're the stubborn one."

"Sure, Camz. Whatever you say."

~.~.~

"Can't I just go to the studio with you today?" Reagan asked as she sat at the kitchen table and ate her cereal. It was Monday, once again ensuing her argument of studio over school.

"No, Rey. You have to go to school. We promise to take you to the studio Friday after school."

"That's not fair," Reagan commented, crossing her arms as she stared at her bowl.

"It is fair, and you know it. Now eat your cereal," Lauren said, using her no-nonsense tone before returning to her coffee and laptop where she was answering some emails for Fifth Harmony.

"No thank you," Reagan said, pushing the bowl away slightly.

"I'm not giving you an option. Please finish eating so you can get ready."

"I want my Mila," Reagan stated, still not touching her food.

"She's sleeping. So are the others," Lauren said calmly.

"I want to be sleeping."

"Are you giving your mommy a hard time, Wild Thing?" Camila asked, making both girls look to the kitchen entry way.

"Morning, Mila," Reagan said, her attitude dying away slightly.

"Good morning," Camila went to Lauren and bummed the woman with her hip. "So I'd like to change my answer from yesterday. Reagan is certainly more stubborn than you."

Lauren laughed at the comment and shook her head, looking back to the computer.