Lover's Chapel

Harmony GreyWhoopi Goldberg.

**

"Good morning," Tanya says as she approaches the front desk. "I'm Taneish."

"Hello Taneish, I'm Jessica. Welcome to Lover's Chapel, how may I assist you? Looking to get hitched?" The redhead asks as she eyes Alexander who stands behind Tanya.

"Actually no, quite the opposite. Um... is it possible for you to check if there was a ceremony conducted here under the names Taneish Rhode and Alexander Blake?" Tanya says pulling up her white crop top as it falls a little revealing the curve of her bosom.

After leaving the hotel she had convinced Alexander to take her to her apartment to change, which he reluctantly did. He wasn't too happy when she told him he had to wait in the car but he did.

Alexander wanted to get to the Chapel quickly to clear this marriage sham up, so he goes along with her requests to make things go faster.

When she had walked towards the car in a white crop top with a grey cardigan, which she paired with blue jeans pants and white flats, his mouth had dropped and his eyes were entranced by her navel ring as it bounced against her stomach.

Tanya is sexy and Alexander can't deny it but nothing could have sedated him when he saw her walk towards him. She made him excited all over.

"Sure miss I'll just need to see some IDs to ensure the information I'm going to disclose is going to the right person. Company rules," Jessica says as she stares at Tanya with chocolate brown eyes.

"Sure, no problem," Tanya says as she goes into her bag and pulls out her ID.

Jessica looks it over before entering something into her computer and nodding. "It's verified."

She hands Tanya her ID and returns to her typing. "Okay, at 3:00 a.m. this morning there was a wedding ceremony conducted under the names Taneish Rhode and Alexander Blake. It's certified and legal."

Tanya sucks in a breath and looks at Alexander who looks just as shocked as she does. They were hoping to hear that all this was fake but instead it just confirms what is on the certificate.

"Who conducted the ceremony?" Alexander asks the redhead.

"Um, hold on," she taps away on her computer before responding. "It was conducted by Harmony Grey. She's one of the pastors here."

"Is it possible to contact her?" Tanya queries as she pulls her cardigan over her exposed stomach.

"She's here. She's conducting her last ceremony for the day before leaving," Jessica informs. "You can go in and await the ending of the ceremony."

They nod as they make their way to the door Jessica points at. "Please keep it down and sit at the back."

"We will, thank you, Jessica," Tanya says as she disappears into the room after Alexander.

They scoot into the back row watching the ceremony. They are at the vows.

The room is white with pink roses and drapes. There are wooden seats in front of the white tiled alter, an arch made of pink and white roses stands behind at said alter and two gold bells hang from the centre of it.

A lady in a grey robe with a white sash over her shoulders looks at the couple with a smile as she reads from her Bible. Her brown eyes wrinkle as she smiles and her chocolate skin glows with happiness. Her hair looks ashy with the mixture of black and grey and her dreadlocks are caught in a high ponytail.