i know

Gold shimmers in Dave's eyes when Drew spoke soft words, he could never get enough of him. Every single physical feature, every single personality trait, every single tear drop that was rolling down his face. It was all beautiful, so beautiful it was distressing.

*

"I know." Ed mumbled, "Dave, lets go outside for a second please. Little talk."

They were hanging out in his friend's apartment, having a few drinks, and having fun. Drew had changed again. He was so stressed before, and now he had almost changed back to normal, 'memealicious' Drew. Ed held in his laugh a little. "I have no problem with this, it's just-"
"Huh?" Dave said. He hadn't drink anything because of last night, neither did Drew. He assumed he was just too sober to understand this gibberish.
"I'm sorry. It's- I've just- Always expected it? To happen at one point?" he said, chuckling softly. "You do you Dave."
"What's- What are you talking about?"
"My friend, she told me you two were at a bar last night. She didn't want to be nosy but, apparently you two were being suggestive"
Dave went red "Oh my god" he laughed, covering his mouth light heartedly. "Ed-"
"I won't tell Joe. Lily told me everything. Everything."
"Please- I- Don't tell anyone, okay? No one can know." He said, now, his laugh was noticeably nervous. "Drew wouldn't want you guys to know. How much do you know?"
"You two went into a disabled bathroom stall drunk, Jesus Christ Dave. What do you think I know?" He winked, and Ed never acted like this. He was obviously a little tipsy already.
They sat down, and and Dave was anxious.
"Hey, Dave, it's okay. You know I won't tell Joe or anyone else. It's between you and me."
"Thank you." Dave chuckled, and he started to wonder who this Lily girl was.