bedroom

"we have to practice."
"practice?" dave gulped, biting his lip ever so slightly as drew closed the door of his bedroom.
"look," drew said, sitting on his desk. dave looked up at him from the seat. "you know we'll have to do this in public, right? it's a battle."
"drew-" dave chuckled, slightly nervous. "you can just leave her be with her new girlfriend."
"no! i...i want her to know that i'm not some submissive pathetic loser that will give in to all her tricks. i want her to know i'm capable of what she's done to me." he stated, waving his arms about whilst he talked, dave giving him his attention. dave stopped for a while.
"well, alright. if you say so."
"so, practice."
"but what...?"
"just hand holding and stuff. and how you should act towards me."
dave blushed heavily, giving a shy and submissive nod. "o-okay."

drew hopped off, and dave stood up, and was lead to the bed by drew.

"this feels like the start of some 1980's porno movie."
"shut up dave!" drew held in a giggle, as dave erupted in laughter. "this is serious."
"yeah yeah."

they sat down, and dave started to feel his heart beating faster and faster as drew took his hand gently and held it. he started talking; it was something about 'showing off' and being 'cute'. he couldn't focus, all he looked at was drew's lips as he talked, and led his hands in different places. he was really explaining this, but dave couldn't focus. he was snapped out of it when drew grabbed his thigh, dave letting out a high pitched squeal.
"f-fuck-uh-sorry-i got a bit distracted man." he jumped, his face going red at the contact and drew gently lifted his hand away from his thigh.
"you understand now, yeah?"
dave nodded, even though he wanted to shake his head because he literally had no idea what drew was saying these last five minutes. "yeah."
"great. well, you want to have a sleepover tonight?"
"sleepover? yeah, sure, why the fuck not." dave grinned and they both laughed. he was still blushing. they always slept over in each other's rooms,  but this time it was different. dave was feeling so much different than how he felt previous to when drew explained what his problems were. Nevertheless, he went with it and chuckled, being as platonic as he possibly could be in a fake relationship.