Chapter twenty nine.

- few weeks later, school's about to start again and the guys are thinking about doing a new tour-

School started tomorrow and you were really not in the mood to go.
The whole summer you spent your time either at the bookstore or with Kendall.
Kendall helped you deal with the Rushers when you needed it, but luckily most of them liked you a lot.

"Marthaaa, I don't wanna go to school." you stated as you fell down on the couch.
"Me neither, " she smirked, "I'd rather be with Logan at the studio."
You nodded, "Spending the last weeks of summer vacation with the guys was fun, but the real deal begins when everyone has to go back to their normal routines again.."
You sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready to go to bed.
Your phone buzzed and you answered it:
-Hey babe, how are you?
-I'm okay. Not in the mood for school tomorrow.. haha. How's everything there?
-Busy, we're already booked for things most of the days untill Christmas.
-Really? Is it all in the country, or also international..?
-It's both, but most is here. Don't worry, we'll make time for each other, okay? I promise.
-I know we will. 
-Have fun tomorrow, okay? We'll Skype in the evening!
-I will, I'll survive, haha. Talk to you soon then, I love you!.
-Love you too babe, sweet dreams.

The next morning you an Martha walked to school, since you were way too early, and sat down at the stairs.
You already had your schedules and luckily you and Martha had most classes together.
Martha nudged you as a few girls walked by.
"They're talking about you." she stated and you looked up.
"Oh let them. I'm sure we'll get a lot of glares today and probably the whole year or something." you said irritated.
You saw one of your old friends from high school, Kelly, walking towards you and you rolled your eyes as you got up.
"Come on, I know where this is going." you said as you dragged Martha inside.
Kelly already saw you and followed you in.
"[Y/N]! Wait up!" she said to you as you hear her run after you.
You sighed, turned around and faked a smile.
"Kelly, how nice to see you again. It's been a while, hasn't it?" you forced yourself to say.
You saw Martha quietly walking into the bathroom and you couldn't blame her.
"Yes it is, and I just wanna say that I miss hanging around with you! Maybe we can do that some time? Like this weekend?" she proposed.
"Uh sure." you mumbled.
The two of you hadn't done anything the last 5 years and suddenly she missed you? That's weird.
Besides, she was the one that dumped you as a friend, not the other way around.
She smiled, "How nice! By the way; I heard you have a boyfriend, he can come too!"
You sighed. So this is what's going on, she wants to meet Kendall.
Kelly's also a Rusher, and very much into Kendall. She told you a few times, but you never thought about it. Untill now.
"Oh, I'm sorry. He's probably not going to make it this weekend, he's very busy." you said with a fake sad-face.
"Oh, that's a shame. Maybe some other time." Kelly said as she turned around and walked to her class.
You chuckled and said to yourself; "She's just awful."

School was over and Logan picked up Martha, so you were just walking home alone when you saw someone walking next to you.
'Hi Kelly, what is it this time?" you said as you looked at the pavement.
"I-uh, just wanted to say that I'm sorry." she began.
"For what?" you asked.
"Well, I know you think I only want to hang out with you because of Kendall. I know you had some more people asking you to hang out with them, because of Big Time Rush. And I want to tell you that it's not what I want at all." she continued.
"Mhm, it's fine." you mumbled.
"No, it's not. I mean it, [Y/N]; I miss you. I miss how we were. I know what I did to you 5 years ago and I'm really sorry for that. I wish I could take it back." Kelly said as she stopped.
You also stopped and looked at her, "I don't know, Kelly. I trusted you and you broke that trust."
Kelly nodded, "I know and I'd do anything to make that right."
You sighed, "You know, I'm about to order a pizza for dinner and watch a few movies; wanna join me?"
Kelly smiled, "Yes, I'd love to."
"We can even fangirl over our celebrity crushes, if you want!" you joked.
Kelly smacked your shoulder, "That's not fair!" 
You chuckled and gave Kelly a hug.
"I'm so sorry.." she said.
"I know, it's okay." you replied.