Chapter twenty eight.

A few hours later, the two of you walked off to Logan's. All of the guys their houses were pretty close to each other. Kendall intertwined his fingers with yours and rang the doorbell.
Logan quickly opened the door, "Heeeeeey, long time no see [Y/N]! How are you?"
You smiled and gave Logan a quick hug, "I'm great, never been better! Hey, is Martha also here?"
Logan nodded and he leaded you and Kendall to his huge garden.
Carlos was already preparing some food on the barbecue and James and Martha were in a deep conversation. They both turned around when they heard you coming in.
"[Y/N]! I didn't know you were coming too!" Martha said as she saw you.
You sat down next to her, "Yup, Kendall asked me to come too."
"Good, because I was actually just about to call you and ask you over too! Hey, how did the conversation went?" she asked you with a serious look on her face.
"Nah, it was okay." you said to her with a neutral look.
Martha bit her lip, "Oh, I'm sorry."
You chuckled and carefully bumped her arm, "I'm joking! Why do you always believe everything I say?!"
Martha's eyes widened, "That's not funny! I felt really sorry for you! So, what's up with the two of you now?"
You wiggled your eyebrows and martha chuckled.
Kendall sat down between you and Martha, "What are you girls talking about? Looks like it's fun!"
"About you, of course." Martha replied with a grin, Are you two a thing now or?"
You stared at Kendall and smiled as he said that you were.

Carlos served everyone their food and put on some music.
"Wait, don't start yet. I need to Instagram this moment, okay?" he stated.
You laughed and leaned against Kendall as he put his arm around you.
Carlos quickly took the photo and smile, "All done!"
Everyone enjoyed dinner and the guys told you and Martha about their vacation.
"Sounds like it was a lot of fun!" Martha stated as you nodded.
"Next time, you can come with us." Logan smiled at you and Martha.
"Yeah let's do that!" Kendall added.

After dinner, the guys wanted to play video games so you all went to the living room and took a seat.
You scrolled a bit through your Tumblr dashboard and answered a few asks you had recieved.
Your Instagram feed was filled with likes and mentions, because of the photo that Carlos posted.
Martha quickly looked at you and you saw that she had the same.
She gave you a thumbs up and you smiled.
As soon as Kendall's turn was over, he took you to the hallway and kissed you.
"Wow, what did I do to deserve that?' you asked as he stopped.
He smiled, "Nothing, just beeing you."
You blushed and smiled.
"So, you wanna make this official?" Kendall carefully asked as he showed you his phone and pointed at his Twitter account.
You smiled and nodded, "Let's do this."
Kendall quickly typed something into his phone and yours buzzed.
You smiled when you saw your name in Kendall's tweet:

Yes Rushers, @[your twitter name] is my girlfriend! ;)

"That's so--" you begun but Kendall cut you off by kissing you passionately on your lips and pushed you against the wall.
He lifted you a bit and you put your legs around his hips.
His hands ran over your back and you smiled as you went with your hand through his hair.
"You're so incredibly hot." you stated as he kissed your collarbone.
"Nah you're hotter." he said with a cheeky smile.
Kendall was about to take of your shirt but you stopped him.
"Ahw." he pouted.
You smiled, "Not here! And actually also not now. If that's okay?'
"I'm okay with that." he said with a smile while he fixed your shirt.
"I think I need some water, I'm warm." you stated as you headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge.
Kendall chuckled, "I'll be in the living room!" 

You walked back and saw Carlos and James staring at you.
"What?" you asked them as you sat down next to Kendall.
"Uh you look a little red, are you okay?" James said with a sneaky voice.
Carlos giggled a little and you rolled your eyes.
"I'm doing just fine, thank you." you said while you narrowed your eyes.
You saw that your phone went crazy due to Kendall's tweet, so you turned it off.
"You'll get used to that, babe." Kendal said to you with a smile and kissed your cheek.
"I know, I'll be fine." you smiled.