"Bring that into my house, Dinah Jane and you'll be sorry," The shortest of the group said, earning laughs.

"Cool it, shorty."

After deciding to sit on the outside sitting area the five got comfortable before Camila spoke up.

"So I was talking to my manager last week and he told me something interesting," She began, opening the black binder on the center table. Large numbers showed up on the sheet. "Fifth Harmony's net worth back in 2016 was $5 million. Since then the fans have accumulated and despite a loss in revenue from no new releases or tours, the net worth had steadily increased by a solid $2 million each year. That being said, the new net worth is approximately $13 million," The Cuban pointed to the second last number on the page that was highlighted in yellow.

"Holy shit," Dinah said, gaping at the number.

"We aren't making any money personally because we signed off our rights to the title back in 2016, but should we sign back on we could each make close to $8 million per year."

"Per year?" Normani asked, reading the last note at the bottom.

"Yup. Add some tours and new albums, and it could increase drastically," Camila said, hoping the message came through.

"I'm sorry, but who said we'd make music and go on tour?" Lauren asked in a slightly biting tone.

"I never said-"

"What makes you believe that we all have the ability to leave our lives in order to go after something that died four years ago?"

"Lauren, calm down. Camila is just telling us the facts," Dinah said, hoping to relieve the tension.

"8 million a year sounds a lot better than what I'm currently making as a dancer," Normani said, actually considering the idea of Fifth Harmony coming back.

"It sounds a lot better than what we are all making," Ally said, laughing lightly at the thought. Lauren was still not convinced.

"What's the big deal, Lo? I mean we put out a new album by December and go on tour by next year. We'd be racking in millions!" Dinah said, nudging the brunette.

"The big deal is that I have a daughter who starts kindergarten in the fall and has a life in Miami that I can't just go dragging her from," Lauren said, not sure whether she wanted to cry or scream. Both seemed like a reasonable option at the moment.

"She can go to school here in LA while we record, and then she can get homeschooled while we tour," Normani suggested.

"I can't just- she won't-" Lauren suddenly found tears pouring from her eyes, her frustration getting the better of her as she tried to argue back.

"What about the fans?" Camila questioned, watching Ally wrap an arm around the brunette protectively. "Don't you think this would be a nice thing for them?"

Lauren wiped her cheeks and glanced to the water where Reagan was holding on to Devon as they ran around.

"Do you not want to do this because of me?" Camila asked wearily. This seemed to spike Lauren's anger.

"I never said that, Camila! Why do you have to put yourself into the center of everything? For fucks sake, I have a kid. She's priority. The band stopped being that when we all decided to leave."

Camila was taken back slightly, her eyes dropping to her lap as the words sunk in. "Sorry," was all she said.

"Okay, let's just look at this properly for a minute. Not only do we have the opportunity to return to our fans, but we also have a chance to make a lot more money than we previously could," Normani stated.

"Why don't the four of you do it? I don't even live in the same state anymore, it's probably a better idea," Lauren said, not sure how she truly felt about that option.

"No way, we're Fifth Harmony. One, two, three, four, five. If one of us doesn't want to do this then the rest of us are just going to have to suck it up and understand," Ally said, rubbing Lauren's back.

"Can I think about it? Please? We can talk about this again by the end of Sunday," Lauren offered, earning nods of agreement.

"Sure, take your time, Lo. This is a big decision and Reagan is a part of your life," Dinah said. Just as they were about to start up a new topic, a scream from the beach sent Lauren to her feet, her mind instantly worrying that Eric hurt Reagan. Giggles eased her fear when she saw her daughter run away from Devon, Eric still minding his own business as he sat on the sand and drank his beer. Camila saw Lauren glaring at the individual and sighed loudly. She got to her feet and gathered the binder.

"I know I'm not your favourite person right now, but I really don't appreciate that you believe I'd bring someone that would hurt Reagan. Honestly Lauren, how shitty of a person do you think I am?" Before Lauren could respond, Camila moved towards the door of the house, sliding the door open and shutting it quickly as she hurried into the kitchen.

"I never meant-" Lauren began, biting her lip unsurely.

"Maybe lighten up a bit, Lo. She's right, she's never given you a reason not to trust her. Time just got away from us," Dinah explained, pulling up her wet hair into a bun.

"Damn it," Lauren sighed, shaking her head when she realized just how large of a bitch she was being towards the girl she once called her best friend.

"Just give her some space. Things will be okay by dinner time," Normani offered, beginning to head towards the kitchen where she was with Camila before they had this meeting. Lauren groaned when everyone dispersed. Not only did she have to make a decision in a weeks time, but she also had to find a way to talk to Camila without sounding resentful. This was going to be a long week.