two

Addy Wilson

The black haired boy stared right at me and I felt as if my heart was being stabbed. His gorgeous dark eyes and tanned skin were ripping at my eyes.

"This is Calum..." Ashton smiled, snapping me out of my stare. I nodded as casually as I could and gave him a smile.

"Hi, thanks for coming..." I said to him. Luckily Ashton had introduced Luke and Michael before Calum because I don't think I would have been able to concentrate on them. I watched him smile and turn to talk to Michael. I played it cool and walked back to Elena, pretending that Calum's hotness didn't impact me at all. Of course, secretly I wanted to drag him away and make out with him but I wouldn't admit that.

"Elena...have you seen Ashton's band?" I questioned.

"Ashton's in a band?" She smirked back at me. I nodded and sighed.

"But have you seen his band?" I asked again. She shook her head and bit her lip slightly.

"I only notice Ashton if I'm honest..." she winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ew..." I scrunched up my face. Elena has had a crush on Ashton since she first met him which was a few weeks after I first met him.

"He has a girlfriend who is right there so I'd rather you didn't check out my step brother..." I sighed and pointed to his band, "look at him. The black haired boy."

She looked over and smiled, "he's cute, I guess."

"He's fucking hot, Elena! My point is he's in my brothers band, meaning I'm going to be seeing a lot more of him. However, I could never talk to him whilst Ashton's around..." I sighed and rubbed my head. She giggled and shook her head.

"What do you want me to do about it?" She questioned. I shrugged and looked down. There was nothing that could be done right now.

The night passed by and it was one of the best nights of my life. Just being with all my friends. As the sun began to set and it got a little darker, we all sat around the fire in a circle, on the logs that Hannah had set up for us. She was the perfect party planner. She was perfect.

I sat on a log, beside Elena, feeling the warmth from the fire. Music played quietly in the background, obviously a playlist that I had made myself. I smiled looking round at all my friends. I loved being back home. As I looked around I realised that none of Ashton's band were sat around.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, "I'm going to sit here."

I watched Calum sit beside me on the log with a smirk on his face. God, he was confident and it only made him hotter.

"Hey, I was reserving that space for my asshole brother..." I grinned at him and he shook his head.

"Well Ashton seems to be having fun elsewhere..." he nodded behind us and I turned and saw him and Hannah making out.

"Ew..." I muttered and looked away, "thank you for putting that memory into my mind forever."

He chuckled and sipped on his drink.

"So, are you in college?" He questioned.

"Yeah, are you?" I replied. He shook his head.

"I quit school for the band, along with Michael and Luke..." he explained.

"Wow. Well good luck with that..." I smiled. He looked up at me and smirked.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're pretty..." he said.

"Is that how you flirt with girls?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He shook his head and leaned towards my ear.

"I can show you how I flirt with girls if that's what you want babe..." he whispered and with that, he got up and walked away.

---

Today was the first day of college. I was neither nervous or excited. I just wanted to get it over with to be honest. The day was long and tiring as I was not used to getting up at 6:00am and I was pissed. Who the fuck gives students homework on their first day? The only good part of the day was talking with Elena at lunch and that was only average.

I walked back home and swung open the front door. I dropped my bag from my shoulder and walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"Addy...how was your first day back?" Ashton questioned, standing in the door frame. I sighed and looked at him.

"Fucking shit, Ashton. I have homework already and everything is just so boring..." I groaned. I heard laughter from the other room and I frowned.

"Who's here?" I questioned.

"My band. We're practising some covers and stuff..." he smirked. My eyes widened slightly. Calum. I hadn't seen him since he walked away at my party.

"Oh...well I'll be upstairs then..." I sighed and walked out the kitchen, picking up my bag. I looked and saw Michael, Calum and Luke across the sofas. Luke looked up at me and put his fingers across his lips, indicating the boys to shut up. I furrowed my brows and walked in.

"Are you talking about me?" I questioned. I tried to ignore the fact that Calum's eyes were now on me. God, he was one good looking boy.

"Uh-no..." Michael muttered. Ashton walked in behind me and looked between us all.

"What's going on?" Ashton questioned.

Calum smirked and spoke up, "Michael was talking about how Addy is on her period."

"What?" I looked at Michael.

"Come on. The way you walked in here all angry and pissy and we heard you yelling..." Michael chuckled.

"Listen here, Michael, just because a girl is angry does not mean they are on their period so don't you ever assume that again asshat..." and with that, I turned and walked out. As I walked up the stairs I listened to all the boys laughing at Michael and I smirked. I really do hate boys. I walked into my room and lay down on my bed. Well, I might as well make a start on my homework.

My phone buzzed from across the room and I sighed picking it up.

Elena: have you done question two on the English homework? I'm fucked.

Me: not even started. Guess who's at my house...

Elena: Ashton? Send me a picture...

Me: no! The hot guy is here from Ashton's band. I also yelled at the one with the blue hair lol. I just don't know how to talk to him...

Elena: drag him upstairs and fuck him.

I looked up as there was a quiet knock on the door. In walked Calum and his dark eyes stared straight at me. Fuck.

A/N

Hiiiiiii I hope you're doing well lol. Out of my limit just came on shuffle and now I'm dead:))

Vote and comment xox