173

dylan's point of view.

I was walking around the neighborhood when my eyes fell on a cute little cafe down the street.

Since I was basically starving I decided to take a look.

I entered the cafe as my eyes scanned the crowd.

Wow wait, is that Riley ? And her ex Jack?

I saw him looking at me and whispering things at Riley which I could hear.

"Is your boyfriend a stalker? " He whispered.

I shrugged it off and got a muffin and walked over to my girlfriends table.

"Hi babe. " I kissed her plumped soft lips.

"Dyl? Hey baby. " She hugged me and kissed me several times on the cheek.

Jack was looking really jealous.

"Hi Jack. " I convinced myself being the better person and just say a simple hi.

"Hi. " He mumbled back at me.

"I'm sorry what did you say? " I asked.

"I said, Hi. " He told me with a very angry tone.

Trying to break the awkwardness in this cafe Jack spoke.

"So. How are things going between you two. " I could see from his expression that he didn't want to ask to. He gave us a fake smile.

"Things are pretty fucking great. " I answered.

"Yeah, it's been really nice so far. " Riley smiled and leaned her head on my arm.

"Bet you can't make her scream like I did though. " Jack smirked, licking the last drip hot chocolate from his spoon.

"Jack!" Riley hissed.

"You did not just said that. " I was angry. He didn't spoke to me and my girl like that.

I walked over to him and pushed him of his chair.

"Don't fucking ever talk to her again. " I punched his jaw.

He came back and tried to hit me but i dodged.

"Don't fucking touch me dude. I'm not into guys. " I smirked.

"Oh you're dead. " He pushed my body to the wall hitting my face one time with his fists.

"She was mine first dude. Back the fuck off. " He spat.

"No, you treated her like shit. She deserves to be treated how she wants to be treated. " I punched him in the nose.

He immediately held his nose looking at his fingers when he saw blood on them.

"I'm going to fucking kill you! " Jack run to me and punched my head.

Two people who worked here rushed to us and tried to get Jack of me.

"Fucking pussy. You can't even throw a punch for shit. " I spat at him punching his cheek.

"Dylan! Stop it right now. " Riley kept me away from him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? " She hissed at me when one cop came in the cafe.

"Everything alright in here? Thought I heard some screams. " He asked.

We all nodded, didn't wanting to get in trouble.

"Dylan!" She pushed me.

"What?" I smirked.

"You have cuts all over your face. " She patted my cuts with a wet paper towel trying to stop the bleeding.

"I don't care. "

"I fucking hate you Dylan. " Jack hissed at me for the last time before he got dragged away by the security.

"You're mine. That's what matters. " I held her waist and kissed her forehead.

"All yours. " She kissed my lips.