92

40 k likes  27

40 k likes  27.2 k comments
VinersYoutubers ;
Riley Greenwood has been in a sharkattack recently. She has been staying at the hospital for almost 2 weeks. A couple fans saw Jack crying at a bench in Barcelona and asked him if she's okay. He responded with no, she is not. She lost so much blood that there might be a chance she won't make it. Please pray for her. She needs it. Even though I know I caused a lot of problems into their lives I do really care. I want her to be safe and well.
#Prayforriley #RileyGreenwood
Riley , Jack

Username : omg no..

Username1 : i can't believe this.. i swim in barcelona everyday !! How come that there are sharks there... i didn't know.

JackJ : thank you for the best wishes. it means a lot to us. i'll try to keep you updated. G doesn't want any contact with social media at the moment right now. He is at the hospital every day & night wishing for her to wake up. She is still in coma.. that's how they call it now. Her dad & brothers are staying there as well. We on the other hand are visiting as much as we can with our busy agendas.. just please know that Riley loves all of her fans & will definitely love all the support . - J.

Username2 : ^ i wish her the best

Username3 : which hospital is she staying at ?

Username4 : i hope she is okay..

Stassiebaby : thank you x she needs it.

SammyWilk : ❤thank you for the support