79

721 k likes  423 k commentsRiley ;happy birthday love, I can't describe my feelings for you because they are so pure and so deep

Riley ;
happy birthday love,
I can't describe my feelings for you because they are so pure and so deep. You make me feel loved even when I don't love my self. I love it when you're overprotective over me because it shows how much you actually care for me. It's been exactly 16 months together & my life has changed completely. I am amazed by your love for someone, you can get so attached to someone even when it almost looses yourself from you. Please, keep being you. You are definitely the most social, funny, amazing, cutest, outgoing, adventurous person I've ever met. I want to grow old with you because you feel like you heal me. Being with out you feels like a piece of me is missing. I belong to you & you belong to me. I admire you. I love you & the most important one of them all ; I trust you blindly.  Happy birthday bestfriend & lover.
Love, me.
👥JackGilinsky

Username : this made me cry

JackJ : wow

JackGilinsky : baby i love you so so so so so so much. I love all of your words. I love all of you. Please keep being you too. Because me without the most realist you is no one.

Username1 : i love this so much

HaileeSerranõ : Best couple !

Sennababyyy : please have babies & get married already. I can't see you both with someone else

FinnGray : happy birthday brother. Love you.

MadisonBeer : got to admit. That was beautiful.. still mine though.

Username2 : can't she ever shut up?

Stassiebaby : let's meet up tonight with the crew

SammyWilk : oh my lord it's my baby's birthday again ! Loveya honey baby sweetcakes

JackGilinsky : thank you pumpkin, can't wait to see you tonight cupcake SammyWilk

Username3 : WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^

VinersYoutubers : congrats jack! hopefully no more drama for u!

VioletRose : jackie , happy bday, loveu! JackGilinsky

Username4 : sweet caption

Username5 : HAPPY BDAY LOVEEEEEEEE