Holding You Down

Comincia dall'inizio

"You know what you can kiss my as-"

"Okay okay you two come on." I said linking my arms through the both of theirs. They didn't seem to notice me trying to pull them towards the exit due to the both of them glaring at each other. Their relationship was so weird sometimes. "We're on a "mission" remember?"

That seemed to snap them out of their little stare down. Chanel smiled and nodded towards me. "Let's get to it."

Chanel's black Range Rover was parked right smack dab in front of the airport. It stood out like a soar thumb with it's dark tinted windows and it's giant rims. Jay took my suitcases and tossed them into the trunk of the truck as I slide into the back seat of the car. Jay hopped into the driver's seat which surprised me. Chanel reassured me that Jay didn't like to ride with her whenever she drove for some unknown reason.

Soon enough Jay pulled out of the airport parking lot and headed for the highway. We rode in silence just the sound of the engine and the faint music playing from the radio the only thing heard. Jay reached over and grasped Chane's hand. She snapped her head at him and laced her fingers through his. I couldn't help but feel a little sad at the sight of them holding hands like that. It just fueled my longing for Bryce even more.

Did I just get third wheeled?!

"Rio did you well Shay," Chane's voice invaded my little rant in my head.

"Huh?"

She turned slightly in the passenger seat to look at me. A light smile was on her face as she spoke. "You look refreshed. Isn't that what people say when they come back from vacation?" I chuckled. "You look very tan too,"

"It took me hours to get," I huffed. "With all that chaos going on right now I was losing my natural golden glow."

Jay scoff. "I don't know where you've been Princess, but your hot yellow ass has always been bright." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Natural golden glow my ass."

 I reached over and smacked him in the back of the head. "Coming from the guy that's lighter than me!"

"It's called being white!" he fired back.

I groaned and sat back in my seat. He always had a comeback from everything. With his stupid ass. The rest of the way Chanel and Jay briefly had conversations about little nothings while I just fiddled with my phone. Before I knew it Jay stopped in front of the mall and I frowned. 

"Why are we at the mall?" I asked. 

"Dress shopping of course," Chanel replied nonchalantly.

I frowned. When did dress shopping become part of the plan? Chanel and Jay both hopped out of the car and I had no other choice but to follow suit. I grabbed my purse and slammed the car door. Chanel linked her arm through mine and tugged me towards the mall. 

"Why are we shopping when I have a psycho trailing my ass?!" I whispered-yelled at them. 

"It's all apart of the plan."

x x x x

"You've got to be kidding me Chanel," I said as I stepped out of the dressing room. "I'm not wearing this."

I looked down at the ridiculous dress attached to my body. It was pink and more pink with glitter! I looked like some freaking fairy princess! Jay boiled over into laughter nearly falling out of his seat. He barked out insults but he was too many laughing for anyone to understand what he was talking about. Chanel placed her fist over her mouth so she wouldn't laugh.

"It's not that bad," she lied.

"Laugh it up." I rolled my eyes. "You picked this on purpose didn't you?!"