Grabbing my car keys I headed towards the front door. Just as I was about the open the front door, I nearly bumped into someone. I steadied myself before looking down to see Chanel rubbing her arm. "Oh my bad I didn't see you there."

"No worries." she smiled. "Actually I'm glad I bumped into you."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh?"

She nodded. "There was something that I needed to run by you. Can we go somewhere without anyone hearing?" she asked.

I couldn't lie that I was a little skeptical of Chanel. Just being from her past and as long as I've known her she's always the type of female that you couldn't keep track of. She was always up to something, good or bad. "Yeah sure. I was actually about to head out. I don't want to be here any longer."

Chanel smiled brightly. "Great! Let's go grab a pizza or something." With that she turned on her heels and skipped down the pathways towards my car. When she realized that I was still standing in the doorway, she stopped and frowned. "Are you just going to stand there silly? C'mon I'm hungry!" she whined.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me. "This better be good."

Her berry colored lips turned upright into a devious smile that didn't settle the uncertainty that I already had pooling in my stomach. "Oh trust me, you're going to want to hear this."

Shay's POV

"Home!" Jay exclaimed as we stepped foot off the plane. "I didn't know how much I missed it until now."

I shrugged. "Guess it's true what they say then."

"What do you mean?"

I threw the backpack that Bryce had given me onto my back before i turned to Jay. "You never know what you got until it's gone."

Jay rolled his eyes. "Don't go all Oprah on me now Princess."

I laughed as we headed over to recovery our luggage. As ironic as it sounds, I missed it too. I've never really had any place to call home, at least for very long. But Sacramento held everything and everyone I loved here. This place was actually my home and it took me until now to realize that. Jay had grabbed our luggage and handed me my suitcase. 

Though, I was a little uneasy due to the new found information that we had recovered back in Rio. Not only that but I didn't feel right lying to Bryce about it either. He was the first person that I wanted to see but I knew it was only at least be a couple of more hours until I could surprise him. I wonder if he was going to be furious about me just leaving Rio without the okay from him. Or would he be delighted to see me? Guess we would see in due time.

"Chanel should be here by now." Jay muttered as we neared the front of the airport.

My eyes scanned over the million and one people crowding the airport. My eyes landed on a brightly colored female with a curly fro and sunglasses on her face. Her head turned into our direction and she smiled. "Found her," I announced as I made my way over to her.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Jay said once we reached her.

She pushed her sunglasses off her face and up on her forehead. "I haven't seen you in nearly two weeks and that's the hello I get?" she questions.

Jay shrugs. "What did you expect when you look like a damn OMG Girl. I mean come on! Really purple leggings?!" he exclaimed pointing to the neon colored leggings Chanel was wearing.

I had to stifle my laughter. "I wanted to wear something so you would notice me out of the crowd!" she protested. "You found me didn't you!"

"You could have just wore a bright shirt. Instead of you looking like you had a shopping spree in a drag queen's closet."