21. Battle of Scorpious

Start from the beginning

Tiziana replied definatly "I would rather die than marry you. I would rather jump off this balcony right now than marry you."

Juliano cringed "You dont mean that. You love me. You are denying it. You are faithful to me. My parents dont believe me when I say it. They say you are unfaithful since you are cheating on me right now. They say I should hurt you and punish you when I marry you because you allowed yourself to be loved by another. I dont listen to them of course. I love you. I know you love me too. You must be forced to be with him."

Tiziana declared " I dont love you. I was never with you to begin with. How can I be cheating on you when we were never together? Your family are so arrogant."

Juliano replied "They are strict. I told them that you are trying to make me jealous. You fo with Scorpious because you want me to go after you."

Tiziana retorted "You are imagining what is not there Juliano. I am not trying to make you jealous. I dont want you. Why cant you understand you cant make someone like you?"

Juliano said "Same to you. Why are you imagining what will never happen. I will never let you marry Scorpious. I will kill him."

Just as he said the words, Tiziana found him to dissapear from in front of her. She gasped as she watched Scorpious grab him and throw him to the ground. He had found them. "What are you doing with my girl? You want to kill me. huh?" He then kicked Juliano in his stomach. "You wont let us marry?" He kicked him again. But Luciano managed to stand up. He tried to punch Scorpious but Scorpious grabbed his wrist and twisted it "Dont take on those you cant beat little man."

Tiziana was not surprised. Luciano was actually quite strong. Stronger than many average males. He worked out alot. He was a boxer. But Scorpious was much more. He was now a killing machine. His uncle Ambrogio had trained him hard as he had mostly home schooled him and had taken him around the world on his business trips. No one knew what this priest's son was capable of so much destruction. He had become bulkier, stronger, more ruthless and deadlier. She had seen him kill before, with his bare hands actually. She knew not to move or interefere if Scorpious dealt with people. It never ended well if she did. She could make it worse. She just stood there watching.

Scorpious said "Now throw a punch if you can. You can't. Huh?" He then lifted him and head first smashed him into the wall making Luciano groan in pain.

Tiziana hadnt interefered till now since she was worried she could make it worse if she spoke but she moved towards scorpious and put a hand on his shoulder "Please stop. You could kill him. If he dies you could break the peace treaty your uncle signed."

Scorpious replied "Screw the treaty. I want him dead for disrespecting you. He then pushed the restrained Juliano harder to the wall and made him groan again.

Tiziana spoke "We were just talking. Please. He didnt touch me."

Scorpious sighed "Fine. But I will cut his throat and let his blood soak the streets until it runs dry when he steps foot off Harlem territory if he doesnt give you up." He then grabbed Juliano and turned him around. He punched him in the stomach and watched as he knelt on the floor in pain.

Tiziana could see how it looke dlike as though Juliano was the weak one here but he wasn't. Juliano was a good fighter. Scorpious was just too strong. He was just too fast and hit hard. hevaen knew hwat his uncle had put him through in his training. He had changed so much. Juliano and Scorpious used to be even mostly in fights. Scorpious was faster but now this was beyond belief of anyone except Tiziana who had seen Scorpious fight hard. 

Scorpious addressed Juliano "I give you two choices. You either give up Tiziana and today you pick another woman or I will kill you and your family right on this soil. Its your choice."