UnRevealed Part 3

Start from the beginning

Mr.Draven had my wrist and began to cock his hand back. I wasn't fast enough to react so I knew  I would feel a stinging pain in my face.

"Don't you ever lift your hand at my mate again, don't you even raise your voice at her. Let alone think of doing so AGAIN!!"

I look at Mr.Draven's face full of shock with Dominick's hand around his arm. Dominick shoved his arm away and grabbed my hand. I looked back at Mr.Draven's face as I was being tugged away.

Dominick pulled me back to our table, "Hey it's okay.. Let's try to enjoy the rest of your party my love. I'm sorry it wasn't perfect." Dominick held my small face in his enormous hands gently.

"Okay."

He gives me a slight smile, "Let's go take you around to meet everyone." I nod in agreement.

After hours of shaking hands and smiling.. I could feel my hand cramping and my face melting! I met so many people I can't even remember names or faces at this point.

"I'm going to the restroom." Dominick smiles, "Okay honey."

I went into the Women's Restroom to get a break from the talking, smiling, and hand shaking. I exhaled and stared into mirror. I saw a minor imperfection in my makeup from all of the commotion. I took out my little makeup bag from my purse to do a little touch up.

"You're just as Beautiful as I remember..." I feel a shiver go down my spine and my blood went cold. I don't even have the courage to look up ....

"Jack."

Dominick's P.O.V.

My heart began to beat fast and I felt like I had a upset stomach.. Something is WRONG....

I scanned the room for Yvonne, where is she? She's been gone too long... I ran up and down the hall and I found Esther.

"Please go into the Women's Bathroom and see if Yvonne is alright? Please."

She nodded, a minute later she came out. "Alpha, she is not in there."

I could feel myself begin to panic, "Shut down the party and block every exit NOW!! We must find her."

I ran to the Guards that were set in the front only to see them laying unconscious on the floor. My heart dropped and my wolf could feel a sick feeling setting into my stomach as well.

"Dominick where is the Luna??" I turned around to see Ashton with a worrisome face.

"I don't know but I do know she is in some danger.."

Yvonne's P.O.V.

"Jack."

"So you do remember your first love? How thoughtful of you.. It's okay I never forgot about you either darling."

I kept my head down, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take a run for it or at least defend myself in some way. I turned around slowly, "How did you find me?"

"I heard my dear old friend had found his mate and I was sadly not invited to this celebration. So I decided to crash the party and meet this beauty for myself and it turns out his mate happens to me my beauty that I've been searching for. Now tell me How did you keep such a low profile so that I would not find you?"

I smiled lightly, " Wouldn't you love to know."

I watched him push his self off the wall with his foot and start heading toward me slowly. I stared into his eyes until he broke eye contact and I knew it was my chance to run.

I dashed to the door and yanked the door open. I ran into two other men standing out side the door that is until I felt my hair get pulled back and I was slammed to the floor. I felt the back of my head and brought my hand to my face.

Blood.

The room started to spin, I looked up to see Jack smiling at me. "You should of known better."

That was the last thing I heard until I blacked out.

Dominick's P.O.V.

"Alpha there is blood on the floor and it's our Luna's blood."

"Who did this?"

"The stench is Alpha Jack's pack."

My wolf yelp and cried in pain.. "My little mate Please be Okay."

I dropped to my knees, " I couldn't protect her.. even now as I am by her side I couldn't even do that.. But I will come for you my love and I will kill him so he can never hurt you again."

I felt a pat on my back, "We will find her Dom."

I nodded, I looked at the sadness in his eyes and it only upset me more. Whether it was jealousy or possessiveness.. It angered me to see my brother that way over My Mate.

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to pitch back and a pain in my head. I was tied to a medal post with chains wrapped around my arms and legs.

"Call to him." I heard a whisper.

"How?"

"You are his mate.."

"I'm not marked and we haven't mated.."

" 2 Sun's as one and 1 wind."

"What are you even talking about?!"

There was no response.

"You're up I see."

The lights flicker on, "What do you want?"

"WHAT I WANTED YEARS AGO!!!"

"Jack it will never happen.. I'd rather die."

"It's going to happen..and the best part of all of this is not only do I get what I want but I have finally found a way to destroy Dominick. I couldn't ask for a better situation, I knew there was something special about you and now I know it was meant to be this way.. and it was meant to be YOU."

He walked close to me and tipped my neck over. "No mark?"

I lowered my eyes to the floor, "So it is true... He has not marked you just yet?" He chuckles and begins to clap. "it gets better and better.."

"You will me my wife, this pack's Luna, and the mother of my pups. That's a definite."

"I will not. I refuse to."

He grabbed my face roughly, "You will be all of those things for me... because you will have no other option after I kill your mate!!"

"No matter what I will never be those things for you! Never.."

I saw his face light up with anger, "JASMINE!!"