Travis: Romeo and Juliet

Travis x Shy Female Werewolf reader

TRIGGER WARNING: "Romeo and Juliet" contains suicide and murder. Do not read if this is harmful to you.

The basics [(Y/N), (E/C), etc.]

I love all of the boys equally! There's Laurance, Kai, Garroth, Dante, and *looks at smudged writing on hand* Tree Vase.

!.!.!

(Y/N) peeked from behind a wall. Her tail swished back and forth as she saw the rehearsal on stage. Visitors weren't supposed to be here, but Kawaii~Chan had invited her.

Romeo and Juliet. A play that (Y/N) had memorised from the bottom of her heart. Ever since she was five, on the day her parents took her to see Romeo and Juliet, she had fallen in love with it. The (H/C)-haired werewolf saved all of her money to go see the play. She read the play and had it highlighted and marked everywhere. The one thing she hadn't done...

Was act on stage.

Sure, she spent time in her room, imagining the people all around her, the lights making a spotlight on her as she called out to Romeo! But the last time she stepped on stage, she ran off in fright.

It was too bad because this year Travis was playing Romeo, and Katelyn as Juliet. As much as (Y/N) would have liked to be up there, Katelyn was made for the role.

Travis stepped on stage and the other characters, Benvolio, Lady Montague, and Montague were talking. The couple left the stage, and Benvolio turned to Romeo.

"Good morrow, cousin," said Benvolio.

"Is the day so young?" Travis's voice was like a melody to (Y/N)'s ears. She smiled as her eyes kept glued to Travis's every move.

"But new struck nine."

Travis raised a hand to his forehead. "Ay me! Sad hours seem long."

Romeo and Benvolio lamented of love, of how much of a tyrant and how blind of a god love was. Then Romeo went on a speech.

"Dost thou not laugh?"

"No, coz, I'd rather weep," said Benvolio. The two burst into laughter. (Y/N) bit her lip to keep quiet.

At that moment, Travis looked up and his green eyes met her (E/C) ones. He held her gaze for what felt like forever, until (Y/N) ducked back behind the wall.

Her face was beet-red, and her heart thumped in her chest. (Y/N) ran out of the theatre, so Travis couldn't look at her. It was too surreal.

!.!.!

(Y/N) sat at the top of the bleachers during lunch, book in hand. She was so engrossed that she didn't notice the person who sat next to her.

"Hey!" Travis said. (Y/N) still didn't notice him. He tapped on her shoulder. She jolted at the touch and looked up. The werewolf froze when she saw his face. Irene, he was even cuter up close.

"Hi! Do you-- um, do you need something?" She cringed at her voice. Why was it so high?

"I saw you watching the play. How'd you hear about it?"

"M-my friend told me. Her name is, um, K-Kawaii~Chan."

"Oh, Kawaii~Chan." He smiled. It had to be a crime to look that good. "Yeah, she's always going on about ships and things. I heard her trying to come up with a ship name for Romeo and Juliet."

(Y/N) let out a small laugh and drummed her fingers on her book. So far, she was acting pretty normal. "I wonder what their ship name would be. Uh-- anyway, I should really be getting along. I have to, um... feed my cat!"