Story Inspiration

Hellooooooo! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my book! It really does means a lot.

A Second Chance is based off of a dream.

The part that I remember most is that I was someone else in my dream (I rarely ever am myself) who had died and entered into this Price is Right type style of game show but when I saw the audience they were all dead and dressed up in crazy costumes. (it was weird)

We entered this house, there were a handful of us, where we were told that behind each door was a challenge that we needed to beat in order to 'live again'. That's how it was said. Anyway long story short my room turned into a swimming obstacle course (like in the original movie Poseidon, when the fat girl had to swim underwater to the other side so they could all try to find a way out of the ship. If you haven't seen it google it. It's a great movie.) So I was swimming my way across when this shark comes out of no where and right when it's about to attack me my alarm goes off and I wake up.

This dream has stuck with me for YEARS and I kept thinking about it. Played scenes out in my head and messed around with story lines. The next thing I knew I had half an outline done and a pretty solid plot.

I do want to warn people that the book includes bad language , death, sexual situations, and is rated R. I don't think it's bad enough for a mature rating but I want to throw that out there just incase.

*Yes, I've already been told by someone that they had to stop reading because of everything mentioned above but I understand, people like what they like.

Continue at your own risk! You've been warned.

Oh, and while you read feel free to rip it a part. :) Point out all the mistakes you see and I will make the changes when I read them! I like to say that fresh eyes see everything. Especially after I've read it five time and already know what it should say. I got my big girl panties on but make sure it useable feedback folks. I'm looking at you trolls. Don't tell me it sucks then leave. How can I grow as a writer with that nonsense? Am I right? I think I am.

And don't forget to do the whole vote, comment and follow bit. I always do it in return. :)

If you want to set up a review swap hit me up with a PM and we can work something out.

Anyways I think I've wasted enough time.

Happy reading!

Katharine