Authors Note

[ beautiful banner made by marvelity ]

Dedication

This story is dedicated to Troian Bellisario and to all of those who are adopted. Troian has been an inspiration to me for so many years and inspired me to write this semi autobiography. I strive to handle my struggles with the same grace and find ways to help those who are also struggling as she has. 

From the writer

This story is very near to my heart, as it is semi autobiographical. I share many similarities to the main character. Adoption is a big part of my identity and for a long time I felt like I couldn't talk about it. I hope this story starts a conversation and enlightens people of the struggles that can come along with adoption. While the situation the main characters are in is very unique, the feelings are widely felt among today's generation. I hope you like this new story, I am so excited to share it with you all. 

Thank you

A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help me with this story and given me feedback. I really appreciate it!

Rating 

This story is for 13+ due to swearing. 

Support me 

If you enjoy this story you can support me by voting and commenting. I appreciate all feedback. Constructive criticism helps me grow as a writer. I will try my best to respond to all comments! 

Copyright 2019 © The Truth About Us

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, etc., without permission from the authors. Except in the case of brief quotations in a cover, poster, book review or teaser.

Keep in mind this is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, events and incidents are used in a fictions manner.

HIGH RANKINGS (as of JULY 2019)

Twins, Samara and Cameron learn, after eighteen years, that they were adopted. As the two struggle to navigate senior year, they find themselves grasping for the truth behind their origin. Samara wrestles with her identity while Cameron finally realizes why he's always felt like an outsider. Everything begins to come to light about the life they almost had with the parents who brought them into the world. They have two choices. They can either choose to accept it or let it take over their lives, let it bring them together, or tear them apart.

TRAILER

This amazing work of art was made by WiinterSol 

Thanks so much!