Chapter two

*Sixth year*

I walked down the hallway to the great hall. It was a Saturday morning. Everyone watched me as I walked down in my Hufflepuff uniform with bright red hair.

Stupid boys. Imma kill them.

You see I got pranked by the marauders. Since I started here at Hogwarts it's been pranking wars between me and them. Yes I'm a Hufflepuff who does pranking wars with Gryffindors. I got to know them a lot.

Remus lupin, book worm the best in his year. He is the one that makes sure the pranks go to plan.

James Potter, the leader of the group, he is like a mother Hen. Cares for everyone in their group.

Sirius Black, the Braty princesses older brother, tho he's is more like a drama queen.

Peter pedigrew, he is a quiet person, almost like a mouse. He comes up with some of the ideas then james and Sirius make it happen.

They are all that make up the marauders.

I walked into the great hall. I almost walked right into someone, when I looked to see who it was. I saw Regulus Black, I smirked at him.

"Oh look it's the Braty princess.." I said clear enough for the marauders to hear from were they sat.

"Oh I see you joined the Gryffindorks." He smirked at me.

He clearly thinks he has me beat.

"Yeah you know just trying a new look. I see you still look the same, ugly and stuck up." I pushed my hair behind my shoulder.

He frown when I did so. "Oh come on princess, don't frown it actually kinda makes you look better, not by much tho." I laughed as he got all salty and walked away.

I walked over to the marauders and sat down. I didn't say anything as they watched me, I just took a peace of bacon from James plate.

"Umm.. Micky.." petter was looking nervous as he was trying to ask me something.

"Hmm?" I took a piece of toast from Remus.

"I-it's nice to see you so bright this morning..." he was cut off by James hitting him over the head.

"What he meant was.." James started but I cut him off.

"Yeah I know right petter, I thought I try something new, I just wish I thought of it before." I stated, they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well I better get to class, I got herbology" I got up and made sure I had my bag. I lean in towards Sirius and whispered into his ear.

"I will get you four back." I smiled at all of them and walked away.

Regulus prov

I was walking to the great hall, thinking about everything that's been going on.

I just got the dark mark in the last six months. My brother was kicked out last year, well he left after a big fight with mother and father. I miss him but mother says that he was a blood traitor and to never talk to him again. It's been seven months since school started, I'm being called to see the dark lord more and more. I'm starting to fall behind in school work. Then there's...

I looked to see who almost walked right into me.

Rivers

She smirks at me.

Bloody hell that smirk... I'm gonna die

"Oh look it's the Braty princess.." She said clear enough for my brother and his friends to hear from were they sat.

I swear I could hear some chuckles from them.

"Oh I see you joined the Gryffindorks." I smirked at her.

I clearly have her beat.

"Yeah you know just trying a new look. I see you still look the same, ugly and stuck up." She pushed her hair behind her shoulder.

Bloody hell

I frown when She did so. "Oh come on princess, don't frown it actually kinda makes you look better, not by much tho." She started laughed, I walked away.

Micky Rivers, sixth year same as me, half blood. She is second best in classes... well only cause I'm the best. She is a Hufflepuff, which I don't understand how. Yes she is hard working, but she is very cunning and ambitious. She acts like a little angel but she is a devil in disguise. She is sassy and annoying, acting like she knows everything. Rivers is the only girl that doesn't fall for my looks like the other girls. She is the only person that actually replies with sarcastic comments to me and her use of words when mad are top notch.

I looked over my table to see Rivers whispering into my brothers ear. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

Rivers one day I'll beat you