Chapter five

*two weeks later*

My cut was almost gone, the bruise was gone. I set my books on a table in the library.

I need the fantastic beast and where to find them text book for a essay again. Plus I needed to find as much as I could on werewolf's.

He is always gone on the days that the full moon is out each month. Not to mention James, Sirius and petter are gone the same day every month too, but that didn't start till a few years ago. Remus is pale and seems weak around the full moon, even worse on the day. If I'm right then it also explains the cuts and scars that he has.

As for the other three boys. Hmmm maybe Animagus? No no they couldn't figure that out...

I blinked once

Then again.

"Thats why they were so quiet?!" I yelled in the library.

"Shhhhhh!! I'll kick you out if your not gonna be quiet."

I looked around me, then back at my book.

It all makes sense now. How didn't I realize that. I'm so stupid sometimes.

I quickly wrote something down and got my stuff together. I walked fast as I could out of the library.

I hurried down the hall, I wasn't paying attention as I bumped into someone. I fell on the floor as my books and papers fell everywhere.

I looked up to see Regulus in front of me, and Sirius behind him.

Where they talking? No no looks more like fighting.

I gathered up my stuff as I nodded to both of them and walked fast down the hall.

I wonder what they were fighting about. I hope Regulus is...

I started to feel something warm in my chest and face. No no stop it you don't think like that. I shake my head.

I headed to the Hufflepuff house.

****************************

I was sitting on one of the couches doing homework for my classes.

I wonder how I should tell them.

I wasn't really paying attention to my work as I kept thinking about how I was to tell the marauders that I know about Remus furry little secret.

Tomorrow is the full moon. I need to do something. But what?!

I couldn't think of anything so I packed up my stuff and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry! I had a lot more in this chapter that I wrote when my sister was in auditions, but it didn't save and I had to remember some of what I put.