21. Good Jabs

This is for all you Rage fans

This is for all you Rage fans. I know you all love him and his troubled soul. I love him too. Let's see how he fares against one of my favorite characters, Lysa.

Thank you for your love and support, for your kind words and constant appreciation. 

Vik

The gym is turned into a big circus. Somehow word got out that Lysa and Rage are in the ring and all the brothers came down, making the place a chaotic box of whistles and yells. I block all this, focus on Lysa and I am glad to see that she hasn't even glanced out the ring at the fucking pandemonium.

Both fighters are concentrated on each other and though they are in there for 7 minutes, they are sweating. I watch Lysa and her technique is impeccable. She keeps her guard up more than she did with the rest of my brothers but, let's be honest, it's Rage she's fighting. Others would run and cower than fight him. But my girl is facing him head on.

She has yet to use any of the moves I showed her, resorting to the safety of the mastery of Muay Thai. Quick as thought and vigilant, she has avoided each and every punch Rage has tried to land upon her and she evades him successfully. I see Rage is fuming. Fights with him usually last less. He is strong and quick, the ultimate killing machine but he is pure rage, a locomotive. Lysa is playing him openly.

"Come on, Lysa!" I hear a voice next to me.

It's Ava with Iris next to her. Ava has raised both hands on her mouth and supports Lysa over the chaos in the gym. Iris is smiling proudly. Rage has yet to break in full killer mode, keeping it clean so far. Even Tor is in and eyes Lysa with interest, impressed.

"Don't!" Ava makes me turn to the ring.

Lysa has taken one soft hit. Soft related to whom delivered it. Lysa is still alive. Part is because Rage was not coming on her full throttle and part because Lysa leaned back in time. Her jaw clenches and she goes in with quick jabs that are barely seen. Rage is momentarily stunned by her swift attack and doesn't see Lysa's elbow coming to him. Lysa keeps it clean as well, but she got the hit through. The two fighters step away bouncing for a few seconds. Rage's eyes narrow in appreciation and Lysa lifts her chin to him. Tor was dead-on about her having balls.

"Keep your guard up!" I yell at her and she does as told, covering her face.

She goes in again and this time she tries her kicks. One goes through and hits Rage in his ribs. The brothers shake the fucking gym with howling but Rage strikes back with a hammering cross that would have send Lysa to the hospital.

"Get that elbow in!"

Jab, jab, cross, Now! I count with her and I see her jump a little coming on Rage's face with her elbow stopping inches from his face. She is fucking good. She pulls back and she tries another kick on Rage's ribs. Rage is quicker this time. He blocks the hit and at the same he swipes her other leg and Lysa is on the mat.