Chapter ten

"No toms!" Silverstar roared. My kits were behind me, I was shielding them from Silverstar's anger.
"Please, Silverstar! I can't control the kits that come from me. I didn't know how many there were, or if they were male or female. I'm sorry. I'll try to bring you toms next time," I meowed. He snorted.
"Alright, but if there isn't a single tom in your next litter, you will die!" He growled. I flinched at his words. Please give me a tom, StarClan!
That was yesterday. Chills went up my spine. What if I don't have a tom? No. Don't think about that. I look at my kits. They had all opened their eyes. Let's see, there's Silverkit and Lacekit, and Frostedkit. There's Glowingkit, I named her because of her glowing blue eyes (brown she-kit with silver stripes), and Fallingkit is over there by Shadekit (a dark grey tom), I named her because of her paws, they curved inwards, and she always fell over. My poor kit, she had to walk on the sides of her dainty, little paws.
   Shadekit took care of her, helping her walk and such. Silverstar said she would have to be banned from the clan if she didn't find a mate. My poor, dear daughter. I really hope a tom excepts her.
   Her comes Mudbelly! As usual, he is bringing me prey, freshly caught. He plays with the kits, unlike Silverstar. Mudbelly is such a good father. If only we weren't trapped in this prision.
   Do we have to be in prisioned! A voice in my head answered, no.What if the queens rebelled, but together? We could build a training area behind the nursery and train! We could get some of the kinder males to help us as well! Like Mudbelly. I quickly gathered all of the queens in the nursery.
   "What is it?" Some asked.
   "Do any of you like the way the toms are treating us?" I asked. I continued when no one answered.
   "I have a plan. We could build a training area behind the nursery, and train to fight. Those who remember can help those who don't. We could take back the camp, together. What do you say?" I meowed.
   "What if we get hurt?" Honeyleaf asked.
   "We are more likely to get hurt not fighting then we are fighting. Do you remember Ivyleaf?" I meowed. They bowed their heads in sorrow.
   "Alright let's do it," Honeyleaf said after many heartbeats of silence. The other nodded, determination and courage filled their eyes.
   That was when we started to be sugar sweet to the toms, recruiting some here and there. We started and finished the training den in no time. We practiced and practiced and practiced. Our days consisted of fighting, eating, sleeping, and playing dumb.