Ch. 13 Until I Grabbed Her Wrist

Zane's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes (BACON PANCAKES! MAKIN'
BACON PANCAKES >:3) so I went to brush my teeth. I look like a mess. Drool stains, ruffled hair, eye junkies, and no scarf.

But I'm too hungry to care. I heard humming as I approached the dining table. To my surprise, everyone was already eating, even mommy. But I still heard bacon sizzling. Suddenly (Y/N) came in with a two plates full of freshly cooked bacon and pancakes.

"GOOD MORNING FRECKLES!" She sung in a chirpy voice.

'Aw poop, I forgot she was here!'

"Looks like you had a rough night." She continued. I just gave her an icy glare.

"Eat up Zane, or else we'll eat everything before you get a chance to even look at it." Garroth said, serving himself another pancake. I grabbed a plate and started eating breakfast. When I looked up, (Y/N) was gone.

"(Y/N), are you sure you don't want to eat?" Mommy asked.

"Positive. The food is for you guys. It's the least I can do for your act of kindness." She seemed off. It's not like her to turn down food unless she already ate.

(More time skips cuz I'm not very creative. Btw you already left)

After we all finished, I went back up to change. I feel so embarrassed looking so yucky in front of (Y/N). I also feel stupid for forgetting she was here. Now she left and is probably laughing about me as we speak.

*tap tap*

I looked at my window to find (Y/N) waiting on the other side, her wings were showing. I opened the window.

"What are you doing out here?! You're gonna get caught!"

"So? I'll just teleport away. They can't get me right away... hopefully." She slid in and looked around.

"Dark, creepy, it suits ya."

"Shut up. Why are you here?"

"I'm giving you a chance to say goodbye to (Y/N), because by tomorrow she'll be nothing but a memory."

"W-wait, what?! What do you mean?" I'm starting to get scared. I can feel the tears rising.

"What I mean is that you won't see me again. It's for both of our safety. I'm changing my identity and stay hidden until my freak accident becomes old news. So say goodbye to (Y/N) (L/N) because she's getting replaced."

I can't believe it. The one person that I can't talk to and trust. The one person I have ever loved. She's going to be lost forever. I don't know what to say or do. Then it came to me.

I rushed to get my mini PinkieCake crystal pony, the one I had when we first met.

"Um, here. It's so you won't forget about me." She looked at it in disbelief.

"No Zane, it's yours. I won't forget about you, ever. I'm more concerned about you forgetting me."

"Of course not! I'll never forget you, now take it. My little friend should belong to my real friend."

I slowly placed it in her hand. A tear rolled down her cheek as she grabbed Pinkie tightly.

"T-thanks. I have something for you too." She pulled out something from her pocket. It was the necklace she wore yesterday for her costume. She gave it to me and went back out to leave until I grabbed her wrist.

I pulled her back in and kissed her lips forcefully. I kissed her for what seemed like forever. She didn't move, not even when I pulled away. She was really red, and got more red when I put on her necklace.

"Bye (Y/N)..."

"I, um, b-bye Z-Zane." And with that she jumped out and threw an orb mid fall.

*Fwap*

She disappeared. I closed my window and went to lay on my bed.

'So what now? I'm alone again. My only source of happiness, gone. No one to laugh with. No one to talk to. No one to tease at. No one to call friend. Well, only one thing to do now; cry'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

He grabbed my wrist and forced me back inside. He kissed my lips hard. His lips taste so sweet, like buttercream. I want this to last forever, but I know I have to leave.

I made no movement because I was too shocked and starstrucked. I felt myself blush, and I blushed harder as he put on the necklace.

I still can't believe it. He called me his friend. I have a friend. And I fell in love with him.

We said our goodbyes and I left. This is going to kill me.