Ch.6 I See Her Head For The Library

Zane's P.O.V.

For once I woke up by myself. Mommy usually wakes me up on school days. I looked at the time and realized that it was 5 in the morning! I decided to go get some water downstairs.

But something felt different. I felt like someone was following me. I kept checking behind me, but no one was there. After I got water, I went back to sleep. I still felt... weird... like if someone was going to stab me in the back.

When mommy finally woke me up, the weird feeling calmed down. But it still was there. I decided to ignore it and get ready for school. I walked down the stairs and everyone was staring at me. Then mommy finally asked,

"Where were you yesterday? You came home earlier than usual and Vylad said you didn't walk on the other side of the street with him."

"I took a short-cut." Then Vylad butted in.

"With your girlfriend? I saw (Y/N) talk to you before you left following her." Mommy's eyes went wide and sparkled with excitement.

"Oh boy", I thought.

"A GIRL TALKED TO YOU?! Oh my little Zuu Zuu is growing up! Is she pretty? Smart? Nice? The perfect young lady?!"

"MOM! She just came to... see if I knew where the gym was. For future reference.", I lied.

"Uh-huh. Whatever you say big bro.", Vylad said with a very sarcastic tone. I hate my brothers. I just had breakfast and left without Vylad.

As I reached the bleachers at the back of the school, I saw a figure with (h/c) under the shadows of the bleachers. It was (Y/N). I just ignored her and just went to the bleachers to play, I mean, to have a reasonable conversation with PinkieCake... yeah.

"Hey there, Discord!" I looked down from where I was and saw (Y/N) coming out of the shadows to turn to face me.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you 'Discord'. Like one of the bad guys from My Little Horsies."

"Why did you call me that?"

"Because Discord is bad on the outside, but a softie in the inside. Just like you, bronie." I got really mad!

"I'M NOT A SOFTIE! LIKING PINKIECA- I MEAN FIGURINES, MEANS NOTHING!"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I just wanted to tell you to talk more quietly. Some of us *cough* me *cough* would like to listen to music.

"Well some of us *cough* me *cough* don't care!"

*RING*

"That's the bell. Don't be late this time, 'kay?"She left. Good, she was starting to get on my nerves. I left, too, so I wouldn't be late.

For the rest of the day, everything was calm. Just teachers yapping about rules. As the day went on, I realized I had a few classes with (Y/N). I had her for homeroom, gym, art, and algebra 2.  She ignored me during each one. It didn't seem like she was going to say anything to me anytime soon.

I decided to talk to her during lunch. As I see her head for the library, I yelled out,

"Do you seriously spend your lunchtime there?" She turned to me, shocked that someone spoke to her. She gave me a short and small smile.

"Um, yeah, everywhere else is taken and I have nothing better to do." I kind of felt bad. Sure, I may not have friends, but at least people talked to me... rarely.

I decided to ask her if she wanted to sit with me. At first she hesitated, but finally said yes. She sat across from me and said nothing the entire time. I didn't say anything at all. I have no idea how to "break the ice" and start a conversation. It was starting to get really awkward.

When lunch ended she thanked me and left. We only have all of our morning classes together. Good enough, I guess.
------
Sorry for the short chapter. I was doing typing this out past my bedtime. It is 10:28 p.m. for me right now and I'm super tired. In the next chapter I'll try to fit three prospective changes; first yours, then Zane's, then yours again. Bye now and goodnight if your also near my time zone. As I like to say:
Night, night, sleep with the angels😇...😴😪
------