dis is (Y/N)

it might have been more fitting if this was the first thing u read when u first enter this fan fic, but being the dumbass I am, it's not. Imma just kinda tell u ur character so... yeah.

So, (Y/N) lives by herself and does adult stuff to live, but she's not alone. She still has her dad, but lives separately from him for both of there safety. But she does say that he's gone for SO NONE OF THAT ORPHAN CLICHE HERE!

And now what happened to (Y/N). Her parents were scientists who did a lot of secret experiments that are illegal. They were, at first, really bad parents and uses you and your older sister as test subjects. They fused your and your sister's DNA with animal's and even added some potions just to see what will happen. That eventually led to you having wings and powers.

People found out about this when your sister defended her friend from bullies. She used her magic form a safety orb around her friend. Word spread around quickly, and your sister got shot because people thought she was a threat to everyone.

When your mom finally gave up and came clean, everything went wrong. Rioters came and burned everything, your mom included. And from then on you only had your dad and vise versa. Luckily, he learned from his past mistakes and took good care of you.

When you were older he managed to get enough money to buy you a small house, so you can both live separately and safely, in case something like that happened again. You two even went far and beyond to make a super tiny safe house in the mountains just in case.

You may have some questions because (Y/N) said before that her dad was dead also. Well that's a lie too. She says that so no one knows her dad is still alive, and people start hunting him down.

I know, a lot, but my imagination is a bit... off. Once I start writing I can't be stopped (unless you have Chinese food and/or cupcakes).