Ch. 7 She Must Be Really Strong

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I have no idea why Zane invited me to sit with him during lunch. By the way he didn't say anything, I could tell that he didn't either. I decided to ask him if wants to walk home with me again. As a "thank you" for letting me sit with him.

He agreed and we started heading out of school together. When we got near my house, I felt something behind us again. No one was there when I turned to look. Zane saw me,

"Is there something wrong, (Y/N)?"

"Um, no. I was being paranoid. Feeling something was...was..." I turned to check again.

"Following us?", he answered for me,

"I do too, it's weird. Like an aura stalking us."... Aura? Is it? No, it can't be... can it? 'Whatever, just ignore it' I thought.

We reached my house and Zane left to his. The aura seemed to weaken when he left. I forgot about it when I was making and eating food. Since I have no homework, I'll watch My Little Horsies.

SORTA SMOL TIME SKEEEP!

It's already been a week since the first day a junior year. I was getting used to my new abandoned paths nicely. And when there was an option for working with a partner in class, I was finally not alone.

Since Zane and I only really talk to each other, and each other only, I can count on him to be my partner. Plus I have all of my morning classes with him. Maybe this year won't be too bad.

I was in gym, waiting for team captains to choose their teammates for dodgeball. They were arguing about who gets stuck with Zane or me. I was usually last so I didn't care.

I looked over at Zane to see that he also didn't seem to mind. 'That's two us' I thought. Finally the teacher had it and chose who goes with who for them.

When we started I saw that Zane was hiding behind everyone else. I, too, usually stay in a corner while the game played out without me. But this time I felt like I wanted to impress some people. Show all the reasons why it doesn't make sense that I get chosen last.

I started getting balls as fast as they were thrown. I got a few people out by catching their balls while it was still in the air. I was getting people out left and right by catching and throwing. Although I might have gotten a bit too excited.

Zane's P.O.V.

I quickly ran to the back so I wouldn't get hit. I stood there making sure no one paid attention to me. Then I saw (Y/N).

She was swiftly running and dodging balls no problem. She looked like some sort of ninja! She also gracefully snatched balls from the air and ground. She was throwing them so quickly and hitting a person each time!

I was too memorized that I didn't realized I was the last person in my team. When I finally saw what was going on around me it was too late. Someone had hit me on the forehead with a ball, hard! I fell and hit me head against the floor very fiercely. Everything was spinning and went black.

Eventually I woke up in the nurse's office. I was dizzy for a second before my vision went straight again.

"What happened?"

"A girl hit you with a ball on the head. She must be really strong if she was able to make you blackout with a foam ball! Wouldn't want to mess with her.", the nurse said with a short chuckle while writing something on a piece of paper.

"Here. Go back to class. You're fine now." The nurse gave me a late pass and I left. When I came in everyone stopped and stared at me. I saw (Y/N) looking at me with grief in her eyes. She slouched down a bit and gave me and apologetic frown. 'Well, I guess now I know who got me out.'
------
I know I said that next chapter, which is this chapter, that there would be three changes of P.O.V. But I looked ahead in my notebook where I write my fan fics down, and realized something. I saw that the next couple of P.O.V changes were so long that it should just be one big chapter. I'll hopefully be able to type it all down and publish it by Friday. Sorry if your disappointed, but if your enjoying this fan fic so far then hopefully next chapter should be very fantastic for you. Night, night, sleep with the angels! 😇😴😪 It's 9:24 p.m. for me right now.
------