Shut up!

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

So.. You two are officially a couple now?"- Theo asked, and I knew that he  didn't like the idea of me and Scott being together.

Well, kind of.. "- I started but Scott took my hand.

Yes. Now, we are a couple. I love her and she loves me. That's it." - he spoke proudly, and everyone looked shocked  but happy, except.. Theo.

Congratulations guys"- Lydia hugged us.

I'd never said that you two would ever be a couple, but damn.. Congratulations!"- Parrish smiled.

Well, if it was expected, that wouldn't be fun, right?"- Scott laughed.

Of course! And congrats from me alpha boy!"- Liam laughed and gave Scott a high five.

Can we already stop with this stupid congratulating shit?! It's not that it's the most importat thing right now. "- We heard Theo from behind us and everyone turned back to face him.

When Scott opened his mouth to say something to him, Theo continued.

People are scared of us! Everyone hates us! We have to find a way to change this instead of finding the right partner for us!"- woah, I thought he wasn't the one who should've been angry.

Okay! We get it! You don't like us together and I don't care about it! All that we had is gone now, understand?! I thought that you changed Raken.. But sadly, you've not. Not even a bit"- I glanced at him.

Wait, wait, wait! I thought you wasn't one of those girls who would give anything just to be with the alpha"- he laughed and looked at me like I was the biggest garbage ever.

Shut up, bastard!"- Scott stood up and hit Theo right in the face. That's when the disaster started..

Theo shifted and started attacking Scott, Scott was clearly trying to stay calm, but after some moments his eyes turned red and he shifted, shit.

I shifted and I felt Liam shifted behind me, Parrish got ready and we all jumped between Scott and Theo to pull them away.

I felt Theo's nails making a deep scratch on my neck. Agh crap, that hurt!

You son of a bitch!"- I hit him right in the face and I felt his nails going deep in me. AGAIN. This time in my stomach. Fuck you Theo.

Not her!"- I heard Scott getting free from Parrish's grip and I felt his hand talking my body with his, then I started hitting and scratching Theo hard and that's when Lydia decided to do something. Finally girl!

One of those terrifing screams escaped of her mouth and everyone stopped doing anything. Even Theo and Scott covered their ears with their hands.

I didn't want to do this, but you forced me to"- Lydia spoke calmly.

Always knew that you were the best"- Mason smiled at her.

After some moments, everyone turned back to normal and we calmed our breaths.

I knew you'd never leave Bacon Hills!"- We heard Sheriff's voice and saw him standing in the doorway.

Ups"- Scott smiled immediately.

It's okay. You did the right choice. I'm proud of you boys"- he said and I and Lydia glanced at him.

And girls!"- he added fast and smiled.

So, what are we going to do?"- Theo asked, but this time he was calm.

Let's see"- Sheriff sat down and everyone sat around him.