I'm okay

SCOTT'S POINT OF VIEW

Suddenly, I felt Malia's thumb touched my hand and my heart skipped a beat.. Oh my god, thank you!

Malia! Baby wake up!"- I said trying to stay calm.

Her eyes slowly opened, and a little smile has found its place on her face.. She is awake! My baby is alright!

Oh thanks god.. Are you alright?!"- I was still in shock.

Y-Yes.. I am"- she slowly replied.

Okay,okay don't speak."- I hugged her tight and I could feel a tear escaped from my eye..

I thought I lost you."- I muttered in the hug.

I'm not that weak, remember?"- she giggled.. Agh man those giggles drive me crazy...

Of course you are not.. You are one of the strongest girls I've met"- I smiled.

Scott, can you please call Lydia? I want to see her."- She asked me.

Yeah, I'll let Liam and Mason in too, if it's okay with you.. They were really worried too."- I told her.

Of course, let my buddies in"- she laughed and I squeezed her hand before getting out.

Liam, Mason! Malia is awake! Mum! Malia is alright!"- I yelled in happiness.

Glad to hear that Scott.. But please don't yell, this is a hospital"- my mum smiled at me.

Yeah, I'm sorry"- I nodded, still feeling like I could freaking fly right now.

Can we go in?"- Liam asked when he came to me as fast as he could, leaving Mason behind.

Yeah, just don't go so hard on her, she's tired"- I smiled and he nodded, then got in. Mason came a second later and looked at me for permission, so i nodded and he followed Liam.

I got my phone to call Lydia. She went outside to buy us food.. She will be so happy to hear those good news.

Hey,Scott, do you have any news?"- she asked from the phone.

Yes, I do. The best you can dream of right now"- I laughed.

Woaah.. Is my girl awake?!"- she already knew.

Yaas!!"- I yelled again. Ops.. Sorry mum.

I'm on my way!"- She yelled on the other side and hung up.

Woah thanks for saying bye Lydia.. I smiled at myself and went to sat down on the chair next to Malia's room. The boys were still in and everyone finally feels happy again..

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

Believe me Liam, It was gonna happen anyway.. I would come in the woods even if you didn't call me, I was planning to go jogging so yeah"- I tried to calm Liam.

No, no... You could be killed because of my stupidity.. Sorry Malia. I'm really sorry"- Tears were falking down his face, oh boy, teenagers are really emotional, aren't they?

Come here"- I told him and opened my arms to hug him. He hugged me with so much care, I could already feel myself healing.

Malia, you are really strong, you know?"- Mason smiled.

I do, now"- I smiled.

You are just like Peter.. And Derek, everyone says he was one of the strongest alpha's ever."- Mason mumbled.

Yeah.. Derek. I must say I miss him, you know? But where is he now? Who knows?"- I wondered.

I believe that he's going to show up soon. He can't leave Bacon Hills for so long.."- Liam tried to make me feel happy, but I with just thinking of my cousin I was already sad.. We were never really close, and I think that when he will come, I'll never let him go again.

The door opened and Lydia came into. Finally! God, I missed this girl.. Okay, I miss everyone..

Malia!"- she yelled and jumped into a hug which hurt me a bit but I really didn't want to ruin the moment so I just didn't let any voice.

I'm okay"- I knew it was all she needed to hear.

Glad to hear that"- she squeezed my hand and pulled me into another tight hug.