Alone

MALIA'S POINT OF VIEW

I don't know what to think Lydia"- I let out a sigh.

Well, if I was in your legs, I wouldn't know too."- she was honest.

Oh god."- Was all I said.

Be honest now, do you like Scott? I mean not just in a friend's way?"- she asked me.

Well.. I don't think that i just like him. That's the problem."- I just realized it.

So.. Call him."- Lydia was serious about this.

No, why would I? I'm 100% sure he doesn't like me on this way.. I don't want to ruin our friendship."- I really didn't.

But what if he does? Have you seen him when he looks at you? There is something."- she said but I was looking with disbelief.

No, you're just saying this to give me hope."- I said.

Okay, let's do something. Let's make a plan. I'm going to talk with Scott, and while talking, I will ask him if he likes you.. If he says yes, I'll tell you and you have to make a step.. If he says not in that way, everything will continue like it is now and he will never know that you know something"- she explained.

Mhmm.. Deal."- I smiled.

Okay, I'll go now. Expect a call from me"- with that she left, damn, I love that this girl is my best friend.

SCOTT'S POINT OF VIEW

Lydia came to talk with me and now she is still asking me questions about me and Malia, like we are a thing now. Not that I don't like that..

Soo.. You like her, huh?" - she asked me finally.

Yes, I do. I won't lie. I really do."- I couldn't hide it anymore.

Awiii, well you need to know that she likes you too."- She said.

Wait, what? Are you serious? How do you know?"- I hope Lydia isn't joking.

Well, let's just say I knew. So guys, now I'm leaving the work on you. I did what I should have done."- she smiled proudly.

MALIA'S POINT IF VIEW

Earlier I got a call from Lydia saying that Scott liked me too and that now it's left on us.. Ugh. After what happened down in the piles, I don't think I can look at him without it being awkward.

My phone rang and I saw it was Liam so I picked up.

Hello?"- I said.

Malia, It's me, Liam. We need you to come in the woods now. We found something and you need to see it."- he said and hung up without me saying a word back.

Oh, this boy..

I got my bag and ran to the woods. I was lucky that I didn't live that far.

When I got into them a bit deeper, I started to look for Liam. He wasn't answering my calls and I didn't know where to go, I did the only thing that i could do to help myself, I shifted so I could follow my nonhuman's senses. I ran and ran, for maybe 15 minutes but all I could see was trees everywhere and not even a sign that Liam was there.

Something made a noise near me and I freezed. What was that?

Who is that?!"- I yelled. Yeah. The worst thing I could think of.

First of all, it wasn't something, it was someone, second of all the person started running to me and I couldn't do nothing but start running too. What the hell is going on?

Out of nowhere I felt a sharp pain in my back, knowing that I was shot from behind, I knew that I must stop somewhere to get the bullet out and let the pain go away.. But now, I can't stop running, so I didn't even try to do that.

You better stop.. Or I'll have to shot you again, this time will be the last"- I reconize the voice. It was so familiar.. Gerard.. Yeah it was him. The man who killed Brett and his sister... The same fucking person..

I continued running for maybe 10 minutes when I turned back to see if he is still behind me, but i couldn't see nothing.. So I carefully sat on the ground and got the bullet out of me somehow. It was a wolfsbane of course, so my back was healing very slow, and I couldn't even move. No, I can't fall alseep now..

SCOTT'S POINT OF VIEW

That's why I called you. She should have been here a long time ago. Two hours passed since she said that she is coming and she is still not here. She's not even answering her phone.. To be honest, I couldn't answer the phone earlier because I and Mason were looking at something and I didn't know it was she.. Calling me."- Liam finished and I felt my body filling with anger.

Why?! How are we supposed to find her now? What if she is hurt? Oh my god Liam, I'll kill you if she isn't okay."- I said.

I'm really sorry.."- He said.

Let's go deeper, maybe she is somewhere there.. Maybe she is hiding from the hunters."- Liam said.

The hunters? You mean Gerard?! He is there?!"- I could feel the blood in my veins going crazy.

Malia is alone in the woods with that asshole?!"- oh my god, this is not good.

I hope she is okay.."- Liam muttered.

Hey see! Isn't this her bag?!"- Mason pointed on a bag on the ground.

I got it in my hands to see that it was really Malia's bag. So yeah, she was here..

It is."- Liam agreed.

Well, you both are going that way, I'm going this way. You know the signal if you find her."- I said and they nodded.