"yay! gomapda, jagiya~" he thanked. i replied an 'eum' and still continued looking for the other ingredients.

וו×

"ah! finally! we can go home now." i exclaimed and brought the items we bought.

"not so fast!" jungkook suddenly pulled me from the back and took the items i carried.

"let's go shopping!" he exclaimed.

"but the items we bought--"

"let's just leave it in the car. shopping won't take so long." he ran towards their car and put the groceries in it and ran back towards me.

"kaja?" he smiled and lend his hand. i gave him a high-five and walked past him. he suddenly held my hand and looked at me.

"you were supposed to hold my hand." he said and pouted.

"jinjja? i didn't knew, mian." i apologized and smiled.

"aish, neon neomu kwiyeowo." he said (aish, you're so cute.) and smiled.

"yah, aniya." i denied and felt my cheeks heat up.

"you're agreeing. your cheeks are telling the truth." he smirked and we went in the mall.

וו×

"omo! look at this!" jungkook exclaimed and pulled me with him. we went inside a store. he pointed at a couple phone case.

"and??" i questioned and looked at him while raising my eyebrow.

"let's buy this!" he exclaimed and picked the phone case. i stopped him from running towards the counter.

"jung-- oppa~ isn't it too cheesy if you will buy it? you're just gonna waste money." i said and attempted to grab the phone cqse from him.

"but we will use jin hyung's card." he reasoned and ran towards the counter. he handed jin oppa's card and we went out.

"give me your phone." he said and extended his arm.

"psh, yeogi (here)." i said and handed my phone to him.

"look, it's so cute!" he squealed and showed both of our phones. the design on the back has a finger heart and a blue background for jungkook and mine was pink. it really is cute.

"i know." i suddenly blurted out.

"omo. you agreed!" he squealed and suddenly hugged me.

"kaja, i have something to buy for you." he said and brought me inside a jewelry shop.

[CHANYEOL'S POV]

"okay, so let's set our rules." the witch suddenly spoke.

"go ahead." i muttered and rolled my eyes on her.

"rule number one. i get to get everything i want."

"spoiled brat." i mumbled under my breath.

"rule number two." she said while showing two fingers.

"we will stay in one room, so I'll use the bed and you'll use the couch... unless if you want to sleep beside me." she smirked while she read the last sentence.

"rule number three. you can't bring any girl home."

"you too, you can't bring any guy home."

"oh, so you're getting jealous now?" she smirked.

"go on."

"rule number four. you will make breakfast, since you're the one who will wake up early."

"ugh, fine."

"last rule. don't invade both sides privacy." she said lowered the paper. i looked at her face and obsereved it. she has beautiful and round eyes. her nose is just right. her lips are pouty which makes her cute-- wait, what the heck am i saying?!

"are you done studying my face?" she asked cockily.

"why would i even study it?"

"because I'm beautiful, duh." she boasted.

"tsk, stop dreaming."

"i am not dreaming. i know my beauty is real."

"ugh, whatever you say." i muttered. her phone suddenly rang which made her pick it up.

"yeobeoseyo?"

"ne, appa?"

"bwo? date?! ah wae?!"

"aish, fine. but just once!"

"appa! arasso."

"ne. annyeong."

"what was it about?" i asked.

"appa wants us to have a date tomorrow." she answered.

"bwo?!"
================================
Fact #11: My best friends in wattpad and in the real world are @youlatte_ @bwiirsaceonthefloor @kyumamon_ @squishytaegi_

So... i hate my classmates this school year 2017. some of then are mean to me :< i wish i am in the same section with @youlatte_