Sick

Warning: This is a short chapter. It's about how Perydot gets sick just like Peridot. Thanks, Enjoy! ;)

Back in Stevens dimension...

Steven POV

"Steven! There you are! I need to tell you something." Rose said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Perydot. She got sick. Her head feels like it's on fire, and she won't wake up. Some pretty weird stuff is going on so I suspect you know what it is." Rose said. I thought for a minute. Why would Perydot get sick? Hmm... *eyes widen* Because Peridot is sick.

"I think it's because Peridot is sick. You know, not this one here, but the one from my home." I said. Rose mused.

"Why is it that when you showed up, everything changed?" She asked.

"It's complicated. I'll wait for the right time to tell you guys. I said. She sighed and nodded. I followed Rose back to the temple. The temple looked the same as at home, only, there was no bedroom for me like back at home. When I spent the night here, I slept on the sofa. The others have their own room. Ruby and Sapphire share theirs. Perydot and Luzli sleep in the barn. They like to stay there. They have their own setup their. I sat on the sofa next to Perydot. She was sweating hot and out cold. She was shivering but she couldn't stand to cover up with a blanket.